MrBak

Reaction score
View attachment 300809
View attachment 300810

Mick Mccarthy retires from his Manager seat at Ipswich Town!

He has told the press, that he wants to concentrate on the youth players for the rest of his career. Because he feels he feels thats where his true passion is at the moment. Therefore he has been hired as youth coach instead.
View attachment 300842Therefore Ipswich Town are forced to find a new manager, before the beginning of the new season. The choice feel very surprisingly on two young danish managers. Who had done excellently well on their Uefa A-Licences exams. But had still to show their skills at a club, and not just in theory. Marcus Evans has shown great trust in the two managers by hire-ring them for the job.

The Manager and Assistant

"We are very happy to be giving the chance at a great club like Ipswich Town. We have our work cut out for us, as we don't have any practical experience, but we are confident that we can bring big things to the Tractor boys". The new manager Gorm Bak said on the press conference after being hired. They are both 27-years-old, and have only played football at low level. But with the best grades ever scored in the Uefa A-Licence exams. Hopes are high from the board of directors.

Goals:
Get Promoted within 2 years. View attachment 300852
Avid Relegation first season in the Premier League.
Get in Top4 in the Premier League within 5 years.
Qualify for Europe within 5 years.

Last edited:
Story Help and Advice thread

hey bud, I suggest reading through this and updating the opening post..

Thanks, but the main reason in doing this is for my friend living in another country, how wanted to se how i am doing in my ipswich save :) If anyone else would like to follow along, they are welcome :)

Im in season 3 at the moment, where i will post in more detail. But the first 2 season im just going to show the result :)