The Turkish Dombıra -- Tactic in Your Dreams by kilham96

kilham96

Reaction score
Hi guys.First of all I am a new member of this great site and I am so happy about it.And I am a Turkish FM fan I don't know English so well so sorry for my bad English.

Let's Begin !!!

I tried this tactic 1.5.4 version.I can not guarentee that ıt works on another version.
I took Barcelona and began my test.Barcelona is a super team but this results were amazing.Of course the level of team is important about this result but everything on the field showed me that this is a really good tactic.We won all cups in first season.We conquered the game :D

Let's go deeper !!!

---Formation---

W6rkdq.png

Rb6kMj.png

jvY3kJ.png

---Some SS from Schedule---

XDYkm6.png

Yj5kmz.png

PYEkLN.png

---Let's look closer some matches---

042nM9.png

Vgya4r.png

EzE8v8.png

z2E5d6.png

---Pass And Goal---

N9bAaO.png

MPlpNN.png

--This pass traffic is from Real Madrid match.

---Some Players---

D8kJVv.png

Messi scored 38 goals and 18 asisst.But he injured and after injury he could not score for 15 matches but even though 38 goals is amazing.

l0z12J.png

This kid is amazing for this tactic and he is affordable.He managed to beat Suarez to play.|)He scored 35 goals and 16 asisst wow great.

----Please try and share your comments and results.I hope you like it.

Download

Turkish Dombıra V1._2B4BDF48-FF6F-47BE-AE5D-7D4065625AFA

Last edited:
Not sure mate but i think that he is calling Turkish president a terrorist.

Yes man you got what he is trying to say but never mind people like that they are just harmful creatures for universe

Yes man you got what he is trying to say but never mind people like that they are just harmful creatures for universe
Indeed, thats why the world is suffering, just because we have peoples like him living in it.

NO RACISM

Kick the racist,we are loving to play fm.There are no skin,nation.You are not should like turkish people we can respect.But terrorist means very insulting

so you agree turkish people are bad.... just kidding mate i am from turkey too. love erdoğan and islam. allah is great.

(tactic is teribble by the way)

Abi eline sağlık ilk maçta denedim gayet güzel.
Thanks man look great with 6 %100 goal chances and 7.76 team average :D

4ZRQ1J.png

amk forumun içine ettiniz. fmgraphics acilsa da oraya geri donseniz.

tactic is good m8. thank you. good job.