Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

The UFC/MMA Thread

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
If Conor McGregor tries to take on Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match, it will be over in seconds.
Sorry Connor, but you will end up mortified.

smith123

Dec 26, 2009
And if it happens to be an actual fight, not boxing match. Connor should win, but floyd ain't silly he won't agree to anything else.

Anthony

Slide to unlock
Dec 1, 2009
I hope McGregor gets the **** slapped out of him tonight.
He's a f***ing embarrassment to this country.

Vanjagl

Premium
Jul 14, 2010
www.fm-balkan.com
Shell of his former self.

Also:
If Conor McGregor tries to take on Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match, it will be over in seconds.
Sorry Connor, but you will end up mortified.
Like most celebrity events, in cannot end too fast. Why? Not a good marketing. You want to keep people interesting because you probably want to do few of those. If you kick someone's *** too early, you'd lose future money. Look at his fight with Paul. You could clearly see he could murder him, but decided not to. I wanna bet he's going to do more of those celeb things.

Alex Miller

Jun 19, 2021
I tried to do MMA, and I liked it until I started having mood swings and anxiety, I don't even know what it was about. I consulted a doctor, and he said I shouldn't do it anymore, which is a shame, of course. Also, I've read on the Internet a little information about it, and people advised to buy a weighted blanket, they say that sleep under it is useful and that it relieves stress and tension. I have found one option here https://wypur.ie/p/weighted-blanket/ , but I do not know exactly whether it will help me.
Maybe you can give me advice on exercises or something else that would help me to recover? And by the way, I was a fan of Conor. In my opinion, he's a great fighter.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2021
Actually, I'm not the biggest fan of the UFC, but my father is a Fedor Emelianenko stan. I think it's great when you have something you enjoy watching, and for me, it's cricket. I can easily spruce up any game by placing bets, after browsing through cricket betting website, I know what betting platforms are the best and I've learned some helpful information about making winning predictions on the website that I mentioned.