• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 11K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
The 'Undiscovered/Wonderkids/Cheap' Thread
by FourFourTwo

Okay.. We all have those rare occasions in-game when we decide to look into teams in some league that no-one has heard of. And there, when we least expect it, lays some of the best performing players in the game. As I said, this comes very rare. But i have looked into a number of leagues and clubs. Some in the middle of no-where i hasten to add, and have found many brilliant talents, aswell as being cheap. They are also very excited to come to a bigger club than the minor clubs they are currently at. (Most of these signings i would highly recommend for a Championship/Lower League Team.)

HOW I FOUND THESE PLAYERS:
Database - LARGE
Time spent looking for players - 2-4 Hours
Coach Reports from - Manchester United
Leagues Used: 98

I DID NOT un-tick attribute masking or download any genie scouts to help my search. It is all pure searching, league by league, team by team, player by player. I know.. I'm sad. ;)

PLAYERS FOUND:

Lee Seung-Ryul
Nationality: South Korean
Starting Club: FC Seoul (K League)
Position: Striker
Value: £875k
Best Stats: Determination +17
Technique +15
Other information: He's already the leading striker in the best club of the K-League. Netting 14 goals in 17 games at age 20. Is impressive in my opinion.

Ki Sung-Yong
Nationality: South Korean
Starting Club: FC Seoul (K League)
Position: Defensive Midfielder, Midfielder (Centre)
Value: 775k
Best Stats: Teamwork +17
Passing +16
Other information: His attributes are already as good as, if not better than most lower league and championship playmakers.

Edgar Ivan Pacheco
Nationality: Mexico
Starting Club: Atlas (Mexico)
Position: Attacking Midfielder (Centre)
Value: 875k
Best Stats: Long Shots +16
Other information: Many of his stats are unavaible. But he seems like a good wonderkid for his price tag.

Ransford Osei
Nationality: Ghana
Starting Club: M. Haifa (On loan at FC Twente)
Position: Striker
Value: 190K
Best Stats: Acceleration +17
Other information: A very similar player to Marlon Harewood and Nathan Delfounso of Aston Villa. A very fast player, and will develope a good finish over time. Overall, a good player as a poacher for lower leagues.

Vegard Forren
Nationality: Norway
Starting Club: Molde (Norweigan Premier Division)
Position: Defender, (Left, Centre)
Value: £1.1M
Best Stats: Composure +18
Determination +19
Other Information: At the start of my game, i had an email about how players were racing to sign this player. His stats are okay. But coach reports insist he should be signed. He can be brought for around about a million. And is only paid 1,000 a week! Easy to sign!

Mats Rits
Nationality: Belgium
Starting Club: Germinal Beerschot
Position: Midfielder (Centre)
Value: 475k
Best Stats: Creativity +15
Other Information: This player is an interesting one. It says in a coach report, he can become a good EPL midfielder. So definatly worth signing if your planning a long term career. But keep an eye on this guy throughtout your career.

Dimitri Daeseleire
Nationality: Belgium
Starting Club: Genk
Position: Defender, Wing Back (Right)
Value: 900k
Best Stats: WORK RATE - 20
DETERMINATION - 20
TEAMWORK - 20
Other Information: He will develop into a great wing-back overtime. Already trustworthy at the back with his good speed stats and also makes some great tackles..

If you have found any of these types of players, i know that there will be many better than these i have found. It is a lot of luck involved in your search. But perhaps post them in a comment. It will be much appreciated. :D

Thanks,
FourFourTwo

PS: I'm fully aware that there is a similar thread. It does not cover cheap players.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/picture.php?albumid=355&pictureid=1798

Last edited:
I think i like you.

The last thread you had was top class and this ones seems like yet another cracking thread.

You can easily find out all player stats by taking attribute masking off FourFourTwo

You are great at starting threads. Always helpful. You are a valued member of FMBase. (H)

You are great at starting threads. Always helpful. You are a valued member of FMBase. (H)
That's the first time I have heard that directed at somebody with just 29 posts lol
Well deserved though:)

i already know about pacheco and osfei but i am sure to look at the others thanks!

Thanks for all the comments guys. :)
I'm currently making some more threads around the website. If you get the chance, check them out. ;)

Also...

I've added some more players.. But i'm still searching.. Also put some screen shots in...

Any questions, then i'm hear to answer :)
Keep the comments coming my friends. :D

I havn't seen anyone mention this kid yet, a good player for the future is 'Nikon El Maestro' currently aged 16 and of Austria Wien.
Largely known as 'Nikon Jevtic' he was born in England to Serbian parents and is known massivly because of his videos that are on the internet (of him playing at a younger age).

On the game, i signed him for Chelsea, His technical stats for a 16 year old are amazing, but like Neymar of Santos, he lacks in the physical and mental aspects of his game. I'l continue to let him progress and keep people who are interested updated.

nikon jeftic is the new best player hi is from belgrade serbia!
BRAT NIKON:)))

Where is attribute MASKING... on the Da GAME !!!!?.

-----------------------
Cheerszzzzzzzzzzzzz Mat8

Back