THE UNITED JOB

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS
Earlier this morning manchester united confirmed former manager sir alex ferguson has retired from football.A club statement on the united website read "we are very sad about the departure of fergie but he thought it was time to end his magnificent managerial career and we wish him the very best with what ever he goes on to do with his family.We will confirm our manager at some time next week we have many candidates for the job and we are discussing personal terms with a couple of managers as we speak".

MANCHESTER UNITED ANNOUNCE MANAGER
We are pleased to announce the appointment of former assistant manager mike phelan as manager of our great club.It may come as a surprise or disapiontment for the fans but we feel this man can lead us to glory like ferguson did.We will be giving phelan a budget of £97 million and we hope this can help him achieve his goals.mike phelan said "I can't believe they appointed me as manager of this club i am very please,the transfer budget is fantastic and i will be looking to build a team for the future.

TRANSFERS IN TRANSFERS OUT
RADJA NAINGGOLAN CAGLIARI £13.5 MILLION DIMITAR BERBATOV MALAGA £7.5 MILLION
JESE REAL MADRID £9 MILLION MICHAEL CARRICK P.S.G £5.5 MILLION
CRISTIAN TELLO BARCELONA B £2.5 MILLION OVERALL:£13 MILLION
GERARD DEULOFEU BARCELONA B £10.25 MILLION
TINGA PALMEIRAS £6 MILLION
JUNIOR HOILETT BLACKBURN £11.5 MILLION
YANN SOMMER F.C BASEL £2.5 MILLION
OVERALL:£60.25 MILLION

TEAM FOR COMMUNITY SHIELD
DE GEA
EVRA SMALLING VIDIC JONES

NAINGGOLAN

HOILETT DEULOFEU NANI

HERNANADEZ ROONEY

COMMUNITY SHIELD:MAN CITY 0-3 MAN UTD ROONEY (19) EVRA (27) WELBECK (78)
GREAT WIN ON MY MANAGERIAL DEBUT

LEAGUE SWANSEA 0-2 MAN UTD HOILETT (43) NANI (63)
GOOD WIN BUT COULD OF SCORED 4 OR 5 DOMINATED GAME

LEAGUE STOKE 2-0 MAN UTD WALTERS (75) K.JONES (87)
NOT MUCH I CAN SAY APART FROM WE WERE POOR

LEAGUE MAN UTD 6-0 BLACKBURN ROONEY (13,27,43):) HERNANDEZ (56) VIDIC (76) WELBECK (90+4)
GREAT WIN BOUNCING BACK FROM THAT POOR RESULT V STOKE ROONEY HAT-TRICK IN FIRST HALF.

Mate, not being horrible but you've copied a lot of the signings from 'Man United A red devil inside us all!' Might be a coincedence and it's your story but people aren't going to read this if its a copy of that :)

OH OK DIDNT KNOW HAVE NOT READ IT JUST SAW THESE PLAYERS SUGGESTED COUPLE OF TIMES ON WONDERKID WEBSITES DIDNT MEAN TO COPPY :S

LEAGUE VILLA 1-1 MAN UTD BENT (34) HERNANDEZ (56)
NOT BAD WOULD OF PREFERED WIN BUT BETTER THEN A LOSE

CHAMP LEAGUE:ZENIT 2-2 MAN UTD KERZHAKOV VRSALJKO HERNANDEZ JESE (90+4)
SORRY FOR SPELLINGS

Hi,

It's good but it would be even better if you added pictures and had better grammar and longer reports.

THANKS FOR ADVICE BUT CANT REALLY ADD PICS BECAUSE LAPTOP OLD AND PICTURES ARENT WORKING SORRY

AyBu5stGcVByAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Back