MagicWithin

Reaction score
View attachment 202538
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Background Information

Leicester city are a football club who are currently in the Barclays premier league. In real life they're doing very well and are currently sitting in 1st thanks to the attacking trio of Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and Marc Albrighton. However, about a year ago they sat bottom with only 10 points from 18 games... However, under the leadership of Pearson he managed to turn around the season and performed one of the greatest great escapes.

View attachment 202533
Now high flying under Claudio Ranieri and sitting in first. Jamie Vardy is having a party as he managed to break Ruud Van Nistelrooys consecutive goal scoring records in the BPL, ironically Vardy managed to break the record against Manchester United.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Who Will take over from Ranieri?

After having to retire with immediate effect due to being terminally Ill it is rumoured according to close sources to Claudio. With everyone paying their respects to Ranieri for what he has done to change football and for the rumours spreading around. Everyone now is wondering who will take over at the King Power Stadium.

View attachment 202526(Press turning out for Ranieri's retirement)

Odds for next manager:
Brendan Rodgers - 2/1 David Moyes - 5/2 Joao Villas-Boas 10/1

This will be a bog standard save and won't have a time or amount of days when to post

View attachment 202091
________________________________________________________________________________________________
The appointment

View attachment 202090
Vichai Scrivaddhanaprbha -
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Hello ladies and Gentlemen, today I called you all here to make the announcement on who will take over from Claudio Ranieri which we all at the club are saddened to hear about his tragic illness and hope he has a speady recovery. Well, the moment you were all waiting for is here, the new manager of Leicester City football club is...... Joao Villas-Boas. Yes the brother of Andre."[/FONT]

Joao Villas-Boas[FONT=arial, sans-serif] - "I'm very happy to be at this fantastic club! When I heard my brother was doing very well in football, it inspired me to get my coaching badges and try and get a job. I've always enjoyed the game and been a passionate supporter of my local team Porto! However, when I was young Andre had all the talent but I still remember to this day managing Barnet and winning the Champions league on Championship Manager 00/01!."[/FONT]

Reporter -[FONT=arial, sans-serif]"Why did you go from being an actor in Portugal to being a football manager in Leicester? What was so appealing to you?"

Joao -"I most say all the credit has to go to my brother as soon as he became the manager of Chelsea I became envious of him and he is my motivation to become better than him. This job is appealing to me and my family as it allowed me to get a grip of another culture and this 'British weather' but in all seriousness the work Nigel Pearson did last year was magnificent. Thank you but I need to hurry and get into this job!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Background on Joao

[/FONT]View attachment 202089
The brother of Andre.. He is a Portugese Actor who has starred in Mysteries of Lisborn. He 5 years younger than his brother which is remarkable!

João Villas-Boas - IMDbhttps://www.google.co.uk/search?esp...=0ahUKEwjrhYW6u8rJAhVFvBQKHY8eCtoQmxMILSgBMAU

View attachment 201682
The Club's Information

In the clubs history, they have has won 12 honors so far in their history. They have also, came runners up twice in the old division 1, once in the old division 2, four times in the fa cup and twice in the league cup. However, the honors they have won include; the old division 2 six times, the championship twice, league 1 once, the FA charity shield once and finally the league. Quite impressive for a team which has spent most of it's recent history below the premier league.

Under the new regime of Joao, they will like to add a few more major trophies including the champions league and premier league in a few years!

View attachment 201672

View attachment 201670
The King Power stadium. The home of Leicester City football club and it currently holds just over 30,000 but with the way they're playing in real life I wouldn't be surprised if they expanded the season if they carried on like they have done. It's a sponsored name after the owners own King power.

View attachment 201668The belvoir drive training ground. This is where every professional leicester city player go every day to go train. It's nothing special at the moment at the moment but in a few years, it will be one of the nicest in the world.

View attachment 201667
Jamie Vardy - The man who has been on for Leicester City has single handily got them 1st in the league with scoring 12 games in row, breaking Ruud Van Nistelroys record.

View attachment 201666
Riyad Mahrez - The pacey winger has been on fire aswell but with all his trickery the full backs he's faced haven't had a clue on what he's going to do and managed to be a crucial player in the process.

View attachment 201665
Marc Albrighton - The most under rated out of the three but has been equally impressive with his crossing has caused chaos in the box numerous of times and with his wide range of passes he turned into a 'Scholes' esk player in fact.