The weakness of the ME

• Thread starter Thread starter rizane
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K

rizane

Reaction score
The weakness of the ME... please post any weakness of ME, it will help with create a new tactic:) In another website I read the direct passing is more effective than short and playing wings is better than push ball agent of the field. Please post Your observations:)

It's not really about exploiting holes in the ME, weaknesses but rather that some approaches, like narrow formations( not width, the formation) struggles as the lack movement to find space.

So it's more a questions of avoiding certain approaches.

There are far too many varieables to even try to make a vast sweeping statement. I could tell you that direct wide passing is effective but unless you have the players cabable of preforming those tasks, it's suicide to even try. I'd recomend you read up and try to understand what makes a tactic effective so that you can take aspects from it and see if you're squad has the players to take advantage of it. Everything is relitive since no two teams are the same.

I know that this fm is different than befor version, but the ME is only ME, there must have weeknesses. I playing a week team than I rather want to play counter attack, but me defence can't cope with any opponent. My forward-wingers shot of 40 meters even when shooting from a distance have decreased in tactics:) if U know any of tricks like narrow formation, or zonal/individual marking Ill be obliged to post it in this thread:)

My observations-there are no exploits/weaknesses I've come across so far. Like TBH as said, it's approaches now. Any previous exploits which affected versions are pretty much gone so I'd be amazed if anyone finds an exploit. I just use the strategy and tactics that are best for my players. If I attempt to try something they're not used to it backfires spectacularly.

I know that this fm is different than befor version, but the ME is only ME, there must have weeknesses. I playing a week team than I rather want to play counter attack, but me defence can't cope with any opponent. My forward-wingers shot of 40 meters even when shooting from a distance have decreased in tactics:) if U know any of tricks like narrow formation, or zonal/individual marking Ill be obliged to post it in this thread:)

Like me and ajt09 wrote, there are no clear big flaws to abuse although some approaches within certain formations, like my SPLIT 451, seems to have an advantage in this ME. This is not due to ONE or TWO flaws I abuse though but instead, its because the opponenets struggle to cope with the many dimensions within the approach and the fact that they might be using an approach that works less good due to some ME issues. My approach creates movement, theirs doesnt.

Back