The Otter

Reaction score
Well I'm aiming to create myself as a player, I shall be a young prospect in Ireland, as with all the great BaP stories on here I shall be tracking my career, with the overall aim to be that this will be my manager with a back story ready for FM16 where I intend to create an Alpha Romeo style story. As well as my own player there will be 4 more created that will hopefully pop up from time to time. Not quite sure how that will pan out but those other players will become important in my FM story... So this is the beginning of hopefully an amazing journey.

So, (a little later than planned) my database is introduced and without further ado i would like to introduce you all to mini-me...

View attachment 220351

Daniel is an out and out Striker, your typical number 9, his Career starts at Finn Harps in Ireland. Daniel was born in England in a little town called Swadlincote but moved to Ireland at the age of 14, one year on and Daniel was signed up on a youth contract for Finn Harps. This is where his footballing career begins...

"My first season seems like such a blur looking back now, signing that deal started everything off, infact my parents uprooting to Ireland probably started the ball rolling, i dont know where i would be now if that had never happened. My first ever firt team appearance came in the cup, i remember that well, that had me rooming with John O'Sullivan, who was goalkeeper of the first team at that time, ****** me he was big, i'd always been a tall lad but he was like 6"4. He took me under his wing and offered me some advice, play the game, not the occasion, that was something that has always stayed with me. That first year i featured mainly for the B Team, but that first game for the A side i will always remember as i scored to help the team win, i would only go on to feature for the a handful of times, and each time John was my room-mate, i learned a lot, but to do something special i would have to prove it out on the pitch"

So Daniels stats as of the end of season 1
View attachment 220350

And his big buddy John...
View attachment 220349

So each update will be done as a look back from the future, the first few years will probably be quite small, we've met the first person ive uploaded into the game already, big John is a tall irish goalkeeper who plays also at Finn Harps. He will stay in the story as long as the two players are associated. There 3 more players out there in the world somewhere who will hopefully make cameos at some point. im simming forwards as we speak so hope you all enjoy the start of this