The Wolves Mission

Reaction score
View attachment 261546BREAKING NEWS! After just 22 days officially as manager, Stale Solbakken has resigned from the Wolves job apparently due to lack of enthusiasm shown by Wolves players. Our sources have told us that some of the players reportedly couldn't take Solbakken seriously due to the fact, before his appointment, the players had never heard of him. Solbakken has released a short statement saying "It's a shame my time at Wolves had to come to an end but it just wasn't working out, I wasn't taken seriously and I've had enough. I wish Wolves the best in the future and good luck to the next man to take the club". Fans have welcomed this decision and believe it's time for an experienced person to come in. Betting odds have been released thanks to SkyBet and here are the odds:
Harry Redknapp is the odds on favourite with 1/4
joint 9/2 are Billy Davies and Steve Coterill and the 300/1 outsider is Stephen Gibbs, Gibbs who guided Isthmian League club Wingate & Finchley to League 1 in successive promotions and ex Wolves player is a favourable choice but due to lack of top-flight experience, his chances are slim of getting the job.

View attachment 261547BREAKING NEWS! Wolves have appointed Stephen Gibbs as manager of the club on a two year contract. Gibbs who guided League One side Wingate & Finchley from the Isthmian League to League One, resigned after a heated argument with new owners Craig Duff and Jonathan Gilks over transfer budget and the running of the club. Gibbs has brought in his backroom staff including assistant manager Tony Coton to Molineux and he was quick to release this statement:
"I am delighted to be taking over Wolves, despite the fact I support Arsenal, Wolves have always been my second team. It was an honour to spend 2 years at the club and I am looking forward to returning to management. I promise the Wolves fans an exciting season and this time in one year, we will be making final preparations for the Barclays Premier League" more to follow.

View attachment 261568Wolves have been busy in the transfer market so far and have brought in 7 signings. 4 permanent deals and 3 loans. Loaning in the Arsenal trio of Emannuel Frimpong, Francis Coquelin and Pedro Bothello. On permanent deals, Wolves have signed Ross Turnbull from Chelsea for 1.2 million, Carlo Nash and Justin Hoyte on free transfers and Ondrej Kusnir for 975k.

Always like a Wolves story :) try and make it a bit tidier though, like centre the pics and text. Try separating them too

Back