The Wolves of Hampton #wolves

Irrudicbily

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a new member to this thread and have just taken over the hungry Wolves of Wolverhampton Wanderers. Looking to bring them back to the premiership with some counter attacking football. We have a first friendly coming up against Danish Side Fc Midtjylland in a few days and would like to start on a note, which at least breathes in the philosophy of what im trying to achieve in the game which is free flowing counter attacks but from parking the bus and then putting my foot on the pedal through the wings.

I would need some help from you all regarding the following : -

i) Correct Tactics : Or Tweaks to what im currently using, I am trying to mimic a style which mourinho used so effectively against Barca with Real and which Di Matteo used successfully against Barca with Chelsea (with my humble Wolves team, i would like this replicated to the best)

ii) Transfers : I have brought in a few players on loan and on a free transfer, please see screenshots below, need your help in potentially more transfers. I have just raised a healthy amount from the sale of Bacary Sako so i'm looking for bang for buck and great transfers with a budget of 5.8M Pounds...

Any help will be appreciated

View attachment 221459

View attachment 221457

View attachment 221456

Last edited: