• Thread starter Thread starter Danny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8K

Danny

Premium
Reaction score
Hello,

So there has been a few 'Wonderkid' threads of late and i don't think we have a 'Wonderkid Thread' if we do please say and i will delete this thread.

So, if you have found a wonderkid and you would like to share with us, please post in here

EDIT: If possible, post a screenshot.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Nice idea Danny,

Hopefully this will stop lots of threads being made all the time :)

I know I have preached about this guy a lot but he does not get mentioned much on the site at all so.

Darnel Situ - 17 year old french CB can be approached at the start for a reasonable compensation fee. Highly recommend him, signed him at the age of 21 and he has been fantastic.

Yeah I have Situ on my Scunthorpe save Club Vice Captain.
John Bostock(spurs), Marcus Bettinelli(fulham) and Chace O'neill(spurs) we all went same secondary school All have -9 or -8 potential just need the right training.

up to you mate, if everyone drops a little post like deanos then it can stay open, i for one didnt know situ can turn into a star.

keep it it is more for undiscovered talent like previously Lacina Traore

18 year old Brice Ntambwe is going to be class for my Birmingham side. He is expected to play at a similar level to Drincic which is great. He isn't brilliant at the moment but his stats seem to be going up at a speedy rate. ^^) Take a look:

Franco Zuculini is a brilliant buy...u can get him for about 8m on fm 2010 but on fm 2009 he was very cheap...like 500k or something...trust me tho 8m is worth it

At work, so no screenshots, but I might as well plug my favorites again (from memory, so details where available):

Andrea Russotto (AM)
Joao Paulo (LB/LWB,AMC, 19y, Fluminese)
Adailton (ST, 17y, Fortaleza)
Sambou Yatabare (AM, ST)

All are class and play well even at top levels with the right guidance, the two Brazilians are my favorites from last year, the other two I just love since I found them myself, and they seem to perform better with every new save I sign them in.

situ in 2016
2vvl43l.png

Dont know if he has been mentioned, but Roma's Marco D'Alessandro is very good. His stats are dire at first but the more he gets played he develop's really fast and into a very good player. Hes fairly easy to get, you can get him on loan and make it permanent for around 5.5 million but its best to get him quick before the fee dramatically rises.

Back