Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Raider

Reaction score

Hey Guys

I'm currently playing a barcelona save half way through the second season and I was just wondering how you think the development on a few of my youngsters is going and if you have any further advice for me. I have read a few threads about how to train your youngster and as much as I enjoy reading these and have taken vital advice I feel it is very much up to each individual player and individual playing the game (you or I). Any how I have a vast amount of youngsters due to success in the Liga BBVA and Champs League, There are also some decent regens I have snagged aswell. Please could you just advise me on how each player is progressing in your eyes and if you feel they are either behind or in front in terms of where they are at. I appreciate your comments.

Carlos Fierro
View attachment 249708

Signed at the start of the second season due to his age and has played only a handful of games (Club World Championship and Scored a goal) Currently in my under 19's squad due to the fact I can only play three non european players in my first squad. Is being tutored by Lionel Messi and concentrating on finishing.

Wolfgang Osl
View attachment 249709

Signed from Freiburg for £3M at start of second season started off in under 19's but has now played in the first team and scored on his debut. Learning PPM - likes to beat offside trap and again concentrating on finishing. Is half Austrian and half German but is more happy to play for Germany, (Not on my game, means I can keep him to Barcelona)

Tony Trindade De Vilhena
View attachment 249710

A big shock for me as I didn't think he would improve so much. Signed at the start of the first season and used in only a handful of games in both seasons so far. Concentrating on Dribbling and learning PPM - Knock the ball past opposition. Hope he gets good.

Moises
View attachment 249711

Had heard good things about this guy but haven't been overly impressed. Has played again only a handful of games and used sparingly but a constant in the under 19's. Concentarting on his positioning.

Lucas Andersen
View attachment 249707

Signed in first season but only played three first team games. Improved alot in under 19's and has now been tutored by David Villa twice. Is a constant in the first team now and plays as my right winger. Very few goals scored though only one this season. Concentrating on his composure.

Kiko Femenia
View attachment 249712

I don't know why more people look in house at Barcelona for a right back. He can play RB, RM or RW for me now and is a great help when cover is needed. Has even broken into the Spain squad. Tutored by Alves and concentrating on Strength.

Erick Torres
View attachment 249713

Have sacrificed alot for this boy, giving up Alexis Sanchez's spot in the squad registration for him. Sanchez was out for 5 months so swapped them in Jan (Last Month). I have heard like Fieroo he is immense so am excited. He Is learning from Iniesta and will play AMC. Concentrating on Composure.

Cees Andelaar
View attachment 249714

No Idea what to do! Prima Donna and wants to be rotation to first team but NO! Is in under 19's concentrating on Dribbling.

The reasons why I closed this thread:

1) 99% of the players here have their own threads already.. search!
2) two of them are REGENS and WILL NOT APPEAR IN ANYONES GAME, ever! they are unique to your save!
3) EVERYONE knows about Fierro/Torres!

Hence the reason why I closed your thread mate :) no hard feelings! take your time getting to know these forums :)

Status
Not open for further replies.