The Worst Players to Play for your Club?

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 779
Status
Not open for further replies.

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Now i don't just mean by transfer fee because obviously i would add Shevchenko but i won't because his general play was ok and he scored some big goals for the team. I mean players that were shocking regardless of the transfer fee. As a Chelsea fan their is proberly a few so i will post some on here. Give reasons for your choices.

Meteja Kezman - Cost 5 Million from PSV and was a goal machine in Holland. worked hard but couldn't hit a barnyard door in England.

Chris Sutton - Signed from Blackburn for 10million and had a sensational scoring record in England. Produced very little and only scored 3 goals in his first and only season.

Asier Del Horno - Played a full season at Chelsea coming from Bilbao. Had a good reputation but failed to play a decent game for the blues.

Maniche (loan) - Came from Dynamo Moscow and im wish he stayed their, was not up to the pace and strengh of the PremierLeague.

Tal Ben-Haim - Free transfer from Bolton and done really well at Bolton. His positioning and marking is dreadfull. He also injured Cech in training which let to Cech having stitches in his face.

Steve Sidwell - Why i just don't know, he had a great season with Reading but not Chelsea standard, was never going to get many games.

Winston Bogarde - Cost nothing from Barcelona but boy he was a bad buy, didn't get played he he copped, got dropped to the reserves, we tried to sell him but he didn't want less money just shocking.

Sean Dundee, Salif Diao, Antonio Nunez, Bruno Cheyrou, Bernard Diomede, Peggy Arphexad, El-Hadji Diouf, Josemi, Harry Kewell, Charles Itandje and Paul Stewart. Trying to keep it fairly recent :)

Jose Antonio Reyes - had a couple of good games, one including a 2-1 FA Cup win at Highbury vs. Chelsea, but at Arsenal he just didn't seem to know the game at all. Was superb at Sevilla, but disappointed over in England.

Alex Manninger - one of the many goalkeepers, including Shaaban, Warmuz etc, that never produced at Arsenal. Many saw him as a genuinely good keeper, but I saw nothing of him.

Pascal Cygan - Arsenal signed him the season after he was named French Player of the Year. He really didn't live up to that name and - thankfully - Arsenal eventually got rid of him.

Emile Heskey: Why? Just why.

Nicky Shorey:
Never played one good game for the Villa and thank god earlire this season, he was offloaded to West Brom, good riddance.

Shaun Maloney: Every so often, us Villa fans saw the spirit and flair we had heard so much about from Scotland but he was never a permanent fixture for O'Neill and ****** off back to Celtic.

Milan Baros: Complete and utter wank ever since he joined us.

El-Hadji Diouf: What a complete and utter waste of space so over rated when we brought him for such a ridiculous amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back