The Yellow Wall-A Dortmund Story

radke13

Reaction score
The Yellow WallView attachment 234258I can feel the ground shaking beneath my feet…I can hear people shouting but I can’t make out what they are saying…. everyone is standing right on top of another…and finally over 20 000 people start signing olé, jetzt kommt der BVB,Borussia, Dortmund ist dein Zuhaus, Borussia, trickst jeden Gegner aus, Borussia, hier kommt der BVB, Borussia, der kämpft und singt, olé.olé, jetzt kommt der BVB, that’s when you know you are in ‘The Yellow Wall'...I have had the experience of being part of 'The Yellow Wall' just about every weekend since I was a youngster. The Signal Iduna Park has always been my real home.I grew up a Dortmund fan I've been lucky enough to have watched generations of players come in and go out of the mighty BVB and for the first time I can honestly say that the squad today is the best I have seen since the days of the great Matthias Sammer and Michael Zorc so I see only positives in the future of my beloved BVB. BREAKING NEWSView attachment 234263Jessica Kastrop reports that Jurgen Klopp has resigned as coach of Borussia Dortmund the club had earlier released a statement saying the he wanted to spend more to with his family and felt it was the right time to take a break from the game.Rumours about who the next head coach will be have already started just hours after Klopp resigned.The odds are as follows. Joachim Loew seems to be the bookies favourite to take over at Dortmund. The big surprise here is that of Richard Radke. We believe he is a lifelong Dortmund fan but he does not have a day’s managerial experience.

Last edited:
Please feel free to like, comment, leave advice/criticism all is welcome... i will update again in the morning..

I reckon Richard Radke will get the job.. I've never heard of the other blokes :p

BVB
View attachment 234331
Its Saturday morning I woke up at 8 o’clock picked up my phone and saw that I had 5 missed calls all from the same number. So I phoned the number back a man with a very deep voice answered and said” Richard! We have being trying to get hold of you the whole morning.” I of cause recognise the man voice immediately it was my childhood hero Michael Zorc the director of football at Dortmund. I responded immediately “Michael this is such an honour. You were always my favorite footballer Dortmund have never been the same since you stop playing!” Zorc responded” Thank you that is very kind, but it is not the reason why I called. I’m sure you’re aware about Klopp resignation and I have been given the task to find the next manager of my beloved BVB. So if you haven’t caught on yet I have a job for you…."

Signal Iduna Park
View attachment 234330
Michael had said that I must meet him at the training ground. He said that I would have a meeting with all the board members, they would show around the training ground and if all went well I would soon be the new manager of Dortmund. I arrived at the training grounds an hour later. I walked in the front door and a lady told me to sit in the waiting area. I had waited just over an hour when Michael walked in and asked me to follow him. When entered a room with a long table I noticed a few people such as Sebastian Kehl sitting at the table they all stood up and greeted me as I walked in the room I sat down at the head of the table and the questions began… an hour and a half later the meeting was finished and I was the new manager of my beloved BVB. I have been given the job of keeping The Yellow Wall up high….

I have put alot of effort in this so any comments would relay be appreciated..

Good story looking forward to your next update

new update coming later today!! i am gona try do 2 today

Big Day

The big day had come my first press conference. The board has told me not to say anything about players from other clubs or about players going out and defiantly nothing about the transfer budget. With this in mind I left for the Signal Iduna Park.

Press Conference
View attachment 235460

Journalist:
Hello Mr Radke, I would like to know how big of a moment is this for you?

Radke: It is easily the best day of my life managing the club I have supported all my life. It is honestly a dream.

Journalist:
So you are taking over from Jürgen Klopp, do you think you will ever be able to surpass what he has done for this club.

Radke:
No, I don’t think anyone will ever be able to overcome what he has done for this club.

Journalist:
Do you have any transfer targets in mind?

Radke:
I might but I’m not going to tell you.*laughs*

Journalist:
What are your aims for this season?

Radke:
win the Bundesliga and make it to the quarter finals of the Champions League. Thank you I will not be
answering anymore questions.Big Day
Transfer In's and Out's:

I have a very small budget and honestly I don’t think I need to change much. On the way out will be Zidan who has left for Genoa for 2.5 million pounds. Kringe will be going to Palermo for 1.4 million pounds. On the way in I managed to make to massive bargain buys. We have signed Dzyanis Palyakou who looks like he will be a massive talent for 75k. He is a left and right back so it is good cover for the fullbacks. We have also bought in Georgi Milanov for 475k. This is another huge bargain he is going to offer great support for the attacking side as he can play most attacking positions. Mark my words these two will be stars!!

An Ok start, I'd maybe look to change your font, Centre pictures and titles,

Example

Transfer In's and Out's: would look better

Transfer In's and Out's:​

Maybe space out your writing aswell ensuring enough gaps to show a new paragraph to spread it out and make it easier to read.