The Zuculini Brothers

pompeylad490

Reaction score
The name Zuculini, I've noticed, has been popping up on here every now and then and this, combined with the fact I signed one of them, has got me curious!

I have just signed Bruno Zuculini from Racing Club for Liverpool and have loaned him out to AEK to get some playing time as my midfield at the moment is pretty strong.
Also, there is his brother, Franco, who in my save was signed for Hoffenheim in my first season and now plays for Wolves.

Have they both got the potential to be world class players? Have you signed them and now have a save that is quite far in the game- how do they fair?
Do you often have your eye on them?

Franco Zuculini is cheap and he is immense on 09. Not sure about 10 though.

in my hoffenheim team franco is a very very important player coming into my third year

he helped me win the bundesliga in year 2

Franco has potential on FM to be one of the worlds bests. He is simply superb, Bruno not so much, but he is no mug.

On 09 Franco was one of the best def mids and very cheap and I signed him in almost every game. On 10 he is still good but a lot more expensive. Now I'm interested how Bruno turns out because he's cheap.

On 09 Franco was a god, haven't tried him on 2010 though :S

Franco will be excellent. No doubt. Bruno... not so good.

Well tbh, on FM09 players had higher potential anyway. As from what ive seen so far from scout reports. No player has the potential to be 3 1/2 stars for a Chelsea team. Which is lower then Essien and about the same as Drogba. But on 09 people like Zuculini had the potential to be as good as some of the top stars. So really the only youngsters I look for are Regens.

hmmm

yeah bruno seems not as a bright prospect when u start the game
but later he develops into a pretty good player

brunozuculini.png

brunozuculinifuture.png

Signed Bruno for my Inter Milan side in Season 2. Now in Season 4, he's been loaned out each season he's been here, slowly imroving. Maybe another 2 seasons before he's in the starting XI.

Franco is class for me, I sign him more or less every game and hes always amazing :)

yeah bruno seems not as a bright prospect when u start the game
but later he develops into a pretty good player

brunozuculini.png

brunozuculinifuture.png
Sorry if I'm mistaken but that Bruno looks epically fake. However nice one if its not.

What training are you using mate? I had Franco once and he was immense

no man, he isn't fake
i didn't even buy him trough the game
he never wanted to sing for my club

It's hard to tell whether he is a strong,hard-tackling midfielder,or a creative,pinpoint-passing midfielder.

and this is franco in my game in year 2018
was voted world footballer of the year twice

36FrancoZuculini.png

Back