TheOffsideTrap.co.uk

OrangeKenny

Reaction score
Hi guys, we are a new site, opened last week.
A couple people from FM-Base have joined that I know of (Danny Carter, TheBetterHalf). We're just trying to get our name known around the scene and hopefully can become a successful forum. I'll post our ad updates in this thread.
So watch this space ;)

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Hello and welcome to TheOffsideTrap.

We are a new site built ready for FM 2010, a lot of hard work, effort and money has been put into the site over the last few weeks and I think it was worth it.
Our site is now open and ready for you all to join.

We are a laid back and calm community, everyone on our forum are friends so there is good banter and lots of help waiting for you.

Our community will be focusing on all aspects of Football Manager including Guides, Tactics and Stories with a dedicated section on the way for uploads as well as a logo pack planned to be made and other community projects which you can all get involved in.

We also have top class section's for Challenges, Databases and Graphics. As well as an active and interesting Off-Topic area.

So come and pay us a visit; you won't regret it.
Please feel free to ask any questions in here.

TheOffsideTrap

Guidebook.png

Come and take a look at some of our guides

We have Devilinho's guide on what to look for in a player, a brilliant, well written guide for every position in the game from goalkeepers to target men. It can be found here.

Then there's Addickted4Life's Charlton Athletic guide, As a life long Addicks fan he has written everything there is to know about them including screenshots of players and staff and he reveals his best XI. This can be located here.

We also offer you ArmageddonAsh's guide to making money as a small club. Ash has taken many small clubs to the top including Italy's Viareggio and Spain's Real Sociedad and knows all there is to know about becoming successful as a small club. He shares is knowledge in the form of guides so be sure to read this brilliant guide if your struggling for cash. This guide can be found here.

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Some more guides up today guys.

There's OrangeKenny's guide to Tottenham which includes screenshots of all players and advice on first team and who to sell. Aswell as vital info about the club.

spursguide.png

View the thread >>>

Then there's another brilliant guide by ArmageddonAsh, this once is about Italian C1/B side Viareggio who he enjoyed great success with in 09. This is one huge, well written guide which includes everything about the club.

viareggioguide.png

Visit the thread >>>

Register today by clicking here.
Visit the Forums here

Last edited:
I signed up yesterday and it looks like a really good Forum well done.

are you aloud to do text talk on it, because i think that the text talk rule on this site is stupid.

yeah i might sign up tommorow mate

are you aloud to do text talk on it, because i think that the text talk rule on this site is stupid.

If you don't like it then please leave. It's not difficult to write/type a proper sentence, is it?

hmm... thats funny considering i am 12!!!

I personally think it should be a web-wide rule. If you type a forum post, updating your facebook status, write about your day in a blog, etc, and you do it in text talk? The Internet disconnects you for 3 hours. If you re-connect and do it again? You get a lifetime ban from ever using the world wide web on any computer in any country on any planet.

Ah well, a man can dream.

Yes Proper spelling is stupid. Go there and spam elsewhere please

I personally think it should be a web-wide rule. If you type a forum post, updating your facebook status, write about your day in a blog, etc, and you do it in text talk? The Internet disconnects you for 3 hours. If you re-connect and do it again? You get a lifetime ban from ever using the world wide web on any computer in any country on any planet.

Ah well, a man can dream.

We all can dream.

ON TOPIC

Forums look decent. Alot better than other sites people have been advertising.

Looks good.

Although reading through the advert I got ridiculously bored..

999 posts! ;)

Its well set out, looks professional wich is more that can be said for some of the sites i have seen been advertised. If it gets advertised it could become really popular.

Back