these TOP players worth the money.........?

• Thread starter Thread starter iJAMIE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 4K

iJAMIE

Reaction score
hi, im ac milan in my second season and its transfer time :D
i have 100 mill so there is no problem
i am just wondering if the top well known players are worth the money such as; aguero & fabregas?
or are there simply other players who are just as good for less?

aguerro is a bit costly(36m) but he is well worth it and bangs in the goals if played reguarly

nah no way hes a great player but 100m can go a long way in the game

but tbh i dont really need to sign anyone else lol
my sqaud is nearly complete tbh ;) its basically AMAZING :D

try get mascarano i got him for man city for 58m and hes class

fabregas will cost me 100mill ? :S worth it

Fabregas is amazing player in my games. He got a lot of goal aroung 10-15 goals per season and assists around 20-25. But, the main problem is he's tag price is so higher. You can buy him with your money. :D

Buy Messi, Bojan or Vela, Cardozo or Eugene (both as a targetman), Vargas or Srna, Fazio, Balotelli and make cover for your keeper. Dida is so old.:P

Henri Saivet - 5.75m
Mario Balotelli
Axel Witsel - 21m
Federico Fazio - 13m
Veloso - 20m

if u have such a good team then u only need 1-2 players so i say why not get fab even if he is £100 mill, he won player of the year in my first season with arsenal!, or get messi about £70mill and agureo for £30! i would go for the last 2 players myself.

buy requilme in my fisrt season bought him for 18m now hes third top scorer with 33 gls in cm

I'd rather buy one world class player and a few quality back up players.

Don't blow it on one player. The more strength in depth, the better.

Yup that's the way I like it, my squad is massive and my second string could probably challenge for the premiership. Although I've just spent £51m on Bojan and if I don't do well in the league and Champions League I might be in a bit of financial trouble next season.

I just started a game with Man City and I'm trying to keep all my first transfer window signings below 10m a player.

i got bojan for free at the end of season 1. barce decided not to give him a new contract.

i got bojan for free at the end of season 1. barce decided not to give him a new contract.

Im Juventus on mine half way through 1st season and I tried to sign him at the start of the season but he said he still had a lot of learning to do so he stayed at Barca

Now he is worried because Barca are not giving him a new contract so as you say it looks like I might be able to snap him up on a Free too

Guardolia must not realise his talent :|

Fingers crossed!(H)

It's a bug on the 9.2.0 patch. It seems his contract (that's supposed to be like 5 years or something) has been shortened to 1 year on the patch. But the club still thinks it's a long term one for some reason so don't renew it.

If you're looking for value for cash, try Matias Fernandez & Joao Moutinho, both will cost between £15 - £20M but are hugely talented and young and are well worth it in the long haul

I bet your squad is an aging one, with Seedorf, Pirlo, Nesta, Guttuso, Ronaldinho and Kaka in their 30ies. Best use that money to buy up all the tomorrows talent e.g. Fazio, Veloso.

Back