Thiago Birica - Sau Paulo (Superstar)

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 3K
Almost identical stats to my Alipio in season 6. Got him for free in the third season :)

Almost identical stats to my Alipio in season 6. Got him for free in the third season :)
he does have a statistical resemblence with Alipio :D this is in my 4th season now wonder how much better he could get....

looks like another good find :)

He's one of those players whave have 0 cur potential 0 possible potential making him completly random ( in thid case mega stats ) so once in a lifetime player. Scout him :)

well i just bought him for ***** and giggles (well and because he has cool stats) for 15.25 million.
my scouts have him at 1 and a half stars but i never beleive my scouts anyway :P stuck him onto his own Physcial training schedule to increase pace and strength, will see how that goes :D

looks like another good find :)
cheers Dunc, much love brother :wub:

he looks uite good but his physical attributes are a load of ****

on my game which i am in my first season and just away to finish january. He Is in the sao paulo Reserves :O his finishing is currently at 12 ? and he is 22 so his finishing must become ammense if you train him well :O

am going to sign him anyway

so i will need a good training method ?

he has poor Physical stats..

It's not like you can't change that.

With the right training, I think he'd be amazing. Maybe an intense weightwatchers programme or something, he seems so unfit and slow for a player of his position.

Back