Romarinho

Reaction score
(H) ok its more like 1-3-3-2-1

CB (Needs to be pretty awesome and quick)

DMC DMC DMC (needs to keep possesion well and protect last man)

MR CM ML (wingers need to be adept at attack and defence)

AMC AMC (amc / inside fowards)

ST (Llorente ;) )

I think as long as my DMC's close down the flanks well and not go to far foward i could manage this as a possesion tactic my 8 man midfield should dominate the midfield lol

I may utilize the offside trap aswell would be interesting with 1 man responsible for the trap would he cope better?

Deffinatly making this now it looks to unique to not try lol

Any tips????

(H) ok its more like 1-3-3-2-1

CB (Needs to be pretty awesome and quick)

DMC DMC DMC (needs to keep possesion well and protect last man)

MR CM ML (wingers need to be adept at attack and defence)

AMC AMC (amc / inside fowards)

ST (Llorente ;) )

I think as long as my DMC's close down the flanks well and not go to far foward i could manage this as a possesion tactic my 8 man midfield should dominate the midfield lol

I may utilize the offside trap aswell would be interesting with 1 man responsible for the trap would he cope better?

Deffinatly making this now it looks to unique to not try lol

Any tips????

I'd love it if it worked! Maybe a couple of wing backs to protect your flanks?

The wide midfielders usually track back when there is no fullbacks so i will need good work rates and stamina for those

i would try with milan but im trying to install a new philosophy with Bilbao (bit hard when i can only recruit from the area size of london lol)

in theory it would work brilliantly, but the team may get caught out a lot as dms are still dms

OMG its working :O 2-0 up in 11 mins first day with tactic they just cannot get through the midfield counter attacks are lethal

long balls could be a problem and counter attacks will score against me but i think with work and the correct players it could function quite well.

funny i had a 8 man midfield but only had 40 percent possesion score 4-0 to me when they played down the middle they just ran into the DMC and Javi martinez quickly started a counter attack most of the game

How do i upload? Its far from perfect but 4-0 first game is better than my other tactics lol