Third season for arsenal need a new player who can add a little power to my midfield

arsenal nick

Reaction score
Third season for arsenal need a new player who can add a little power to my midfield. i play 4-5-1/4-3-3 like barca. i have 20 mill to spend, expectations are win everything. my current midfield is
dm- owen hargreaves
cm- arshavin/nasri
cm- fabregas

my aml is sanchez and amr is van persie. you can see ive got speed and creativity. but no height or power and hargreaves is getting on now.

buy moussa sissoko for the dm position
give wilshere a chance instead of arshavin
i would also advise you to buy piatti
if you want to play as barca you need someone whos just like messi

arshvin has been suprisingly good with an average rating of 7.42 and picking up some vital goals

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

who should i sell for extra funds my players im willing to sell are koscielny, denilson and lugano

Yann M'Vila is tall and strong, with great attributes. He can defend and attack. Same with Javi Martinez, also capable of attacking and defending.

yes hes been great in fa and league cup but cant seem to fit him in more often

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

is spurs sandro any good

I've been using Baines in midfield in my Everton save, and he's been great. Been whipping in crosses regularly, and scored some great free kicks. I'd think about buying him. He's been great at LB and LM

3rd season, you might be able to find a regen if you're lucky.
You could try and buy back Song? If you couldn't find anyone else more suitable..
Try these though... De Jong, Lucas, Verkhovtsov, Mbia, and Sando

Hope it helps :)

thanks how do gibbs and sczenzsy turn out. what other good experinced players do you recomend. i ask about gibbs because ive fallen out with clichy and ive sold him, got maxwell at left back playing asweome but now 31 so is gibbs good enough or should i buy someone else

Last edited:
Sandro from Spurs is awesome, and give more chance to wilshere and ramsey, sell denilson he's useless.

thanks ive got sandro for 1.8mil;denilsons gonel. i got willian on a free at the start of the season but hes unhappy should i sell

u sold song why,, his arsenal 3rd best CM

get rid of denilson,arshavin

u shud play wilshere instead off arshavin

keep koscielny he turns out good

scznezsy turns out oki,, gibbs not so good

im not getting rid of arshavin like i say hes been asweome sold diaby, still have song, denilsons sold, koscielny is out on loan still not sure i will keep him though.
what about willian from shaktar

I'd go for Moussa Sissoko. He fits perfectly for Arsenal. You can put him dmc in easier matches behind cesc and another attacking mc, or box to box next to cesc in difficult matches. The only disadvantage is that he shoots a lot (even if you have his long shots to rarely) , and he never listens to me when i tell him to stop shooting from distance.

Back