• Thread starter Thread starter Jakey2303
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakey2303

Reaction score
So my Arsenal team just got beat 8-0 by Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, and it just seemed to make me snap. I have struggled with this game since I got it but have persevered with it, trying different teams in different leagues and the only success I have had was with Ajax which is obviously a relatively easy job. So after leaving Ajax in search of a better challenge I went to Arsenal and started the season in okay fashion, until this result. Now I have been on the end of some beatings on previous FM games, but this result just tipped me over the edge. My players weren't doing what they were supposed to be, everything Chelsea touched turned to gold and it just felt like the game had decided that I was going to lose before a ball had even been kicked. I just feel like this game is becoming a source of fustration for me as opposed to a fun experience. I don't know what to do, as I have tried FMC and it is just too stripped down for me. I want to play FM, but I just don't know if I can do it.

Any advice would be helpful, I just want my good old FM experience back.

Same here, I'm rapidly falling out of love with it.

I think that FM2013 is going to haunt SI and co. People have long memories and if they aren't happy with this game, they won't get any future releases.

I think that FM2013 is going to haunt SI and co. People have long memories and if they aren't happy with this game, they won't get any future releases.

I'm glad its not just me. I'm honestly tempted to go back to FM12 because it's just so much more enjoyable! I want to love this game and I want to be good at it, but I don't have the time or the patience.

It wont haunt them. Their long term aim is to make a game as close to real life footy.

It doesnt take hours to get on with this, but it takes a minute of thought. At the end of the day the aim is a sim. For every person saying its too hard i can find you someone tell you its right, or even too easy.

Last edited:
If you want tactical help please create a thread accordingly, otherwise use the frustration thread.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back