This Game is really double strange guys

• Thread starter Thread starter dreamsover
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K
thats how the beta was... on the beta i was derby i scored something like 140 goals first season

But my game is not beta...İ bought it for 40 dolars so i cant beleive this game on this year :(

Your Thread history amazing :)

FM 2013 - its bullshit, i cant win
FM 2014 - its bullshit i cant win
FM 2015 - hey i'm winning,, wtf.. bullshit.

maybe you're learning what to do..

I found out that the game engine is much more "accessible" this year, meaning that you can get your ideas translated to the pitch much better. Previous games would rely on exploiting game engine flaws too much.

Your Thread history amazing :)

FM 2013 - its bullshit, i cant win
FM 2014 - its bullshit i cant win
FM 2015 - hey i'm winning,, wtf.. bullshit.

maybe you're learning what to do..

so, are you detective who is looking backforwad of me or you are shareholder with sports interactive??We all pay for this game series but how you cant realised that they are bullshitting every year...Where is the point that you are searching my thread history?Dont be like a gossip girl can you find or make some sentences for our strange past about FM series? if you cant, shut up please because sentences which is written by you,they may suspend other professional game owners...!!!!

No, just i knew i'd read the thread twice as its here and in tactics. nothing major. You're clearly jsut getting better at the game.

so, are you detective who is looking backforwad of me or you are shareholder with sports interactive??We all pay for this game series but how you cant realised that they are bullshitting every year...Where is the point that you are searching my thread history?Dont be like a gossip girl can you find or make some sentences for our strange past about FM series? if you cant, shut up please because sentences which is written by you,they may suspend other professional game owners...!!!!

He raises a valid point, maybe you are actually learning how to play. Although, if the game does have the whiff of bovine excrement to it, and you know this for a fact, why are you even bothering to buy it?

nooo really guys i didnt learn to play because i am amateur still :) i have downloaded a tactic and now my team like a mounster..İt is not real madrid or barca,it is GALATASARAY and i dont have high quality players..Just i am shocked everyear seeing strange events on this game and i wanted to share my experience guys.thank you for your support maybe i learnt to play :D

nooo really guys i didnt learn to play because i am amateur still :) i have downloaded a tactic and now my team like a mounster..İt is not real madrid or barca,it is GALATASARAY and i dont have high quality players..Just i am shocked everyear seeing strange events on this game and i wanted to share my experience guys.thank you for your support maybe i learnt to play :D

Sometimes you hit upon a tactic that works. I have at the moment, it's really quite satisfying.

Back