This Is England - The Challenge

Will1981

Reaction score
Download Database Here:

This Is England - Downloads - FM-Base - Football Manager 2011 Tactics, Wonderkids, Updates & Cheats

The BNP and UKIP have gained control of England and immediately pulled out of the EU and all non-english players, staff and chairman have had their contracts terminated and have been asked to leave the country.

The Challenge

Can you take any English team to Champions League Glory by only signing and using English players.

League's down to npower league 2 are playable and clubs have been compensated for some of the players they have lost, so all start with a healthy budget, there are no longer any sugar daddy chairman though.

Good Luck.

Post your results and discuss the challenge on here please.

So is this English only, no Welsh/Scottish/Irish? Also, what about players with English as a secondary nationality?

So, do computer controlled teams still have the ability to sign foreign players?

been playing it and you can sign any one with english as there first or additional nationality and all british players too :)

been playing it and you can sign any one with english as there first or additional nationality and all british players too :)
all the british but non english people people + people with english 2nd nationality have been deleted from your squads though

all the british but non english people people + people with english 2nd nationality have been deleted from your squads though

they all on free transters mate, the scots, welsh, irish ect.. ive signed nzogbia on a free and he IS eligable to play no probs as his 2nd nation is english ive also signed lewis holtby who is german plays no probs either hope it helps mate

Can the teams controlled by computers not sign foreign players either? I'm just starting a new game now, seems like it'll be a good challenge with most of the team in the prem being depleted of players!

The League rules will got allow you to buy any foreign players but does allow you to buy welsh, scotish and irish players and also allows you to buy players with english as a second nationality.

Wow, this is tough. Went Man Utd. as they have Rooney, Rio, Carrick, Scholes, etc. Much harder than I thought, won the Community Shield; sitting in 7th in the league; beat away at Zenit 2-0 in the CL. I've signed 20 players including: S.Given, C.Adam, K.Doyle, A.Hutton, D.Wilson, K.Boyd, J,McCarthy (highly recommended), J.McFadden, S.Whittaker, S.Naismith, J.Fleck C.Wickham. I'm a Rangers fan as you can tell, but Fleck and Naismith are great signings!