• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 664

Alex Grecco

Reaction score
2HdYr2f.jpg

Alex Grecco

About me

Before I start with this story I must present myself. My name is Alexander and i am from Sweden. I am fourteen years old so my English is not so good but I will still try. I am half Greek and half Swedish and this is why my name is Grecco. I have played Football Manager in nearly seven years and I have had many stories in a Swedish forum. But I wan´t to try new things and this i why am here. I am also pretty good at graphics, but choose instead focus on my English in this story but you will see little focus on getting a great design.

My idea

I am not so much for Swedish football and in Greece my favorite team is Panathinaikos but the Greek league feels easy. My favorite team in the world is Manchester United so I watch a lot of English football. But I want a hard challenge so I going to play in the lower league in England. I going to present the team in the next post. But to the concept now. I will have a big focus on developing talents coming from our academy. I will focus on domestic players and therefore I will not allow foreign players in the club. More roles in the next post.

The setup

I will try to keep a good pace, I think three updates in the week is good maybe more depending on how much I will play. And this is my first story in English, before I have wrote in Swedish in another forum. But I hope you will like the story. I am good in graphics but choose instead focus on my english becuase I hope to learn more English here. Yes it was all, hope you going to follow my story.

Back