this is my first story post.... lets see how i do with vitesse !!

• Thread starter Thread starter emoasyou
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4K

emoasyou

Reaction score
had a game before this with swansea when i finished 10th in first season and won league cup, and then arsenal when i won the trebble in my first season never thought of posting a story then lol. but now im going to start with a new team vitesse in Erevidse trying to first get them to europe then be the best team in erevidse and finally eclipse ajax and psv as the best European dutch teams.

i started with just under 10 million to spend but i was abe to ncrease this by lowering my wage fund so i did i found that the team was basically youngsters so i bought in mostly experienced players.

here is my first 11

goal keeper

View attachment 261254

defence right

View attachment 261255

defence left

View attachment 261256

defence center

View attachment 261257

defence center

View attachment 261258

defence mid center the anchor man

View attachment 261259

midfield center the ball winner

View attachment 261260

ive gone for no wingers and 3 attack mid centers these are

a very promising youngster

View attachment 261261

chelseas young man of flair

View attachment 261262

and my favourite player on football manager signed for just 1 million and always one of best players by end of season belarussian mystro

View attachment 261263

and finally the forward this is still to be fully decided as i believe i have two men able to full this spot so will be looking to rotate

firstly though promisiing young striker

View attachment 261264

followed by the older and faster

View attachment 261265

now i will show you my signings so far

View attachment 261266

i will continue with my first months results and hope for a succesful story thank you for checcking mys tory out

for my first game after his great start in friendly against zenit i opted for bony wilfried over wilmer aguirre

first months results coming up shortly just wanted to note this game was started on fm 12 .2.2 database
with amatuer footballer experience
and using custom created tactics

August 2012

first game up against fc gronigen i go into this as slight underdogs

this game was very tough and i lost narrowly 1-2

in this game i suffered a 3 weeks injury to bressan

and also anthony annan was given a red card

really not the best of starts as i lost 2 very good players and this is a tough month ahead

Ajax and feyenord made big strides with convincing wins ajax won 6 - 0 against fc twente

Ajax up next not the best time to be playing them.

to make up for the lose of annan, vanden borre moves into midfeid defence center with michiriro masuda moving into right defence

View attachment 261274

and nick hofs who as been very impressive in recent friendlies comes in for the injured bressan

View attachment 261272

after a very poor first game van der hijeden coomes in for milos maric who drops to the bench hopefully he will think
about his performance

View attachment 261273

physio report bony wifried injured for 3 weeks this really isnt going as i hoped

lets hope my 4 million signing can bring up the good in comes wilmer aguirre

shock win !!

beat ajax by 1 goal to 0 wilmer aguirre doing the goods in the 66th minuete finishing off a fine team move scoring on his debut.

RKC up next finshing the month against PSV

go into RKC game as slight favourites this could be tough

only change for RKC match brining in anthony annan after suspension for ven der hijeden with milos maric droping out of the team with 2 poor performances
he will get his chance later but not this month as the team is shaping up nicely without him

hard result to take after mostly dominating the match only managed to draw against RKC with a goal by hofs just after the break being cancelled out by a RKC equaliser
wilmer aguirre looked to have got me the points breaking through on the counter only to miss a sitter he wont be playing agaiinst psv. and anthony annan looked to have scored
but it was said to have been a dive in the box that casued the goal.

ulises daviilla moves up front with wilmer aguirre droping to the bench for promising winger marco van winkel who drops into ulises davillas spot.

View attachment 261275

bressan resumes training just before psv game wont return to full team for another week or so playing in reserves untill match fit

draw against RKC much bigger then first thought as they go second after a win against feyenord

home advantage makes me bookies favourites against psv

first noteable incident against PSV anthony annan second red card
after 44 seconds dries marrteens scored from the free kick that followed worst possible start.
subbed off marco van ginkel after 8 mins for missing a sitter for wilmer aguirre.
aguirre scores his second goal after 30 mins looks a good impact player.
PSV score a late winner erik peieters difficuilt match played with 10 men for 90 minetes

michrio yasuda injured for 4 to 5 months

end of month best result 1.0 against ajax

ulises davilla drops back in to attack mid center with marco van ginkel replaced by the returning bressan
wilmer aguirre back up front after scoring his second goal and anthony annan replaced by milos maric for the forceabel future due to bad disipline
into right defence comes guram kashia

View attachment 261276

best performer patrick van an holt who as been realtivily reliable so far.

View attachment 261277

best goal scorer wilmer aguirre scoring against both ajax and psv

View attachment 261278

end of month results and following next months fixtures

View attachment 261279

with heracles utrect and VVV to come next this months results although they could have been better turned out to be ok.
the lost to gronigen cancelled out to the shock win over AJax. draw to RKC was a let down. but big strides against PSV as only just narrowly losing.

the table at the end of the month

View attachment 261280

van der heijden requests transfer due to lack of first team opportunites

for anyone insterested in how this story develops i will add another months results later today and follow it with 2 more every day
thank you for following

after spending the last few hours reading the great flying dutchman story by raikan and loving the realism ive decided to cancel this story and start again in a more realsitic fashion as i have so much time on my hands lol hope people like it start posting soon

Back