This is ridiculous.. Need help!

Reaction score
Hi all,
Right as you all know Monaco are one of the richest clubs in France and are currently in the second division so i thought it would be fun to get them back up to that champions league final they once got to! My team is by far the strongest in the league and when i started with 13million transfer budget for the second division i thought it would be a walk in the park! However im about 6 games in havent won yet (apart from the cup match)! also everytime i do any type of teamtalk it demotivates some of my players:s i will post screenshots of my signings, fixtures and tactics.... I need your guys help on how to start winning like i should be?! any ideas would be appreciated! thanks:)

you need to show us your tactic and team instructions, also your squad

Change your target man into advanced forward. Make both wide men attacking wingers. Make your DLP support instead of defend and make one of your CBs cover.

The way I see it your formation is bound to give the opposition control of the midfield. If I were you I'd move the DM up to CM, or the AMC down to CM. In addition I'd change some of the players' roles, like JP Woody mentions. Having both CBs as stoppers is likely to make you vulnerable for through balls. Also I see you have set your style to rigid, while at the same time giving them instructions to roam. That doesn't really make sense to me.

Last edited:
View attachment 290521

Your tactics are all over the place, like Mersk said your tactics contradict themselves, on one hand you are asking your players to play a rigid style of play with less roaming, whilst on the other asking them to roam more and be more expressive.

Also your lone striker should be set to poacher attack, he is your main goal threat so needs to concentrate soley on attacking and getting you goals.

You should also try moving your anchor man into the CM postion and changing his role to BWM defend and place your DLP next to him and set to support.

Lastly set your defenders to defend and you will be winning most games :).

Last edited:
Back