This is so unbelievably annoying

• Thread starter Thread starter cheeks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2K

cheeks

Reaction score
View attachment 291882

champs league final, for the treble and 6 of my first team players are away at international duty, this is a flippin joke.

PLus 2 other starters injured in the fa cup final mean i am fooked.

This leaves me with 16 possible players to choose from so i cant even have a full subs bench.

Why the **** has it been scheduled like this, ****** joke

You're meeting Juventus, so chances are they have the exact same problem.

I just beat Barcelona for the CPR title with Arbeloa and Coentrao as my centre backs.

Then beat PSG at Home 5-1 to get into the CL final, again with Arbetrao as the invincible wall in defence.

Don't get mad, get creative.

yup, happened to me once with my southampton save, Kimmich, ward-prowse, kenedy, Targett, Bilal out for international duty with U21 national while I'm playing in FA cup, lucky for me only ward-prowse I considered a first teamer, but still very anoying

and i hate african nation cup, in congested mid season schedule ayew, wanyama, sadio mane and mayuka gone for at least a month

yup, happened to me once with my southampton save, Kimmich, ward-prowse, kenedy, Targett, Bilal out for international duty with U21 national while I'm playing in FA cup, lucky for me only ward-prowse I considered a first teamer, but still very anoying

and i hate african nation cup, in congested mid season schedule ayew, wanyama, sadio mane and mayuka gone for at least a month
That's the risk you take when signing African players

Yeah the African Nation Cup comes at the worst time possible.

I dont remember south americans being away for the CL final in real life though.. African CN comes the same time IRL and on FM,
but this?? Never seen it happen before. Is it friendlies?

I dont remember south americans being away for the CL final in real life though.. African CN comes the same time IRL and on FM,
but this?? Never seen it happen before. Is it friendlies?

Nope, it was world cup qualifiers for south american nations and unfortunately for me i have bred a team of south american regen beasts haha

+

Happened to me this year when I was without my main striker Aboubakar against PSG in CL quarter finals. He was away with Cameroon. His deputy is Gabriel Barbosa but (as usual) he had a bad day in the office and missed every ****** golden chances, so I lost 4-1 away from home in the first leg and the 1-0 victory in the Dragao was not enough.

Were they at Copa America? Looks like all Hispanic names. I'd report this as a bug to SI.

Back