This left back caught my eye

Jack Fulham

Reaction score
Called Felipe. Plays for Deportivo La Coruna in La Liga. He's Brazilian and only has two stats below ten. He's twenty two years old but looks very good, you might need spainish Leagues or large database to have him. Take a look though. I would post a SS but don't know how

He is also of Italian nationality so he qualifys for EU so no permit required.

i think i know who you mean is it him?

Last edited:
Yeah cheers Gatid you ever signed him, i would but i got Peter Masilela

Yeah cheers Gatid you ever signed him, i would but i got Peter Masilela

nah never been around to get him, i would get him for my arsenal game but clichy seem to be immense even though his stats dont seem to look good if you get me..

currently managing leeds atm dont think he would come to leeds anyway plus im skint.

surely felipe is better than masilela? i dunno.

I just started new game with Fulham, just finished with Leeds afetr five seasons, don't sell Delph and try get promotion in consecutive seasons and Leeds massive support should ensure you a big budget wqhen you get promoted to prem. I recommend you sign Mame Biram Diouf or Ken Fagerberg when you get to prem, both scored over 20 goals in prem kept me, i finished 1st, 1st, 17th(prem), 8th, 2nd

I just started new game with Fulham, just finished with Leeds afetr five seasons, don't sell Delph and try get promotion in consecutive seasons and Leeds massive support should ensure you a big budget wqhen you get promoted to prem. I recommend you sign Mame Biram Diouf or Ken Fagerberg when you get to prem, both scored over 20 goals in prem kept me, i finished 1st, 1st, 17th(prem), 8th, 2nd

i doing pretty sick in first season, i ask the board to more funds and they gave me 3.1m ;)

i will check them players out mate.

You got 3.1 million first season!!! they gave me nothing so i had to sell david prutton, never really liked the look of him anyway

You got 3.1 million first season!!! they gave me nothing so i had to sell david prutton, never really liked the look of him anyway

yh i know couldnt beleive it either here..

lets get back onto topic anyway lol.

Last edited:
I picked this fella up with Everton back on 9.1 and he was a certain contender with Leighton Baines so yeah I'd pick him up if I needed a DL again, he got me plenty of assists.

hiya guys, im new to fm, and ive tried a few games with newcastle and Q.P.R, so far have done ok, but im going to try with leeds as u have said some good things about it, so any advice????

btw, sorry for changing the subject:S

This guy played well for my fiorentina team..and was only 3.5M at start of the season

Radek Sirl, another good LB who you can pick for £4 million or so.

felipe is awesome player, i bought him for 5.5mil for CSKA once and he was absolutley awesome

he's a great player, well as a backup he is. I trained him to play AML and he's immense.
Buy him :D

Last edited:
Back