This player is really good

• Thread starter Thread starter Ray-rei
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 3K

Ray-rei

Reaction score
I am with juventus in fmh on my ipod and i have found these players that are really good i bought them for around 20 million each and they are now worth 89million together they are called neymar and defederico my assistant coach recomended them hope they work for you guys also diego also becomes worth 40million after 1 good season

I am with juventus in fmh on my ipod and i have found these players that are really good i bought them for around 20 million each and they are now worth 89million together they are called neymar and defederico my assistant coach recomended them hope they work for you guys also diego also becomes worth 40million after 1 good season

Already well known mate.
This thread will probably be closed shortly.

thanks for this usefull post :wub: cheers........ Naaat ;) closed :P

Yous are such retards iv just signd up for this and i dont spend all day on it wtf i hav a f***in life you rejects :P up you w**ker

Lol well im pretty sure you wont be coming back here..

Yeah, I can tell you don't spend long on anything, because your grammar is like a chav.

And you were too dumb to realise that these two players are highly known.. You've pretty much failed this thread, and made yourself look stupid.

GRATZ.

Yous are such retards iv just signd up for this and i dont spend all day on it wtf i hav a f***in life you rejects :P up you w**ker

i agree you were a little harshly treated but talking like that isnt going to help you much. We can all sit in front of a computer screen acting hard and slagging people off and as someone else said you just sound like a chav.

******* ****, not the keyboard olympics all over again.
If he's new leave off, he was just sharing his info.
Mate, I suggest you take a browse round the forum and use the search tool. And don't insult cause you sound like a bit of a ****:)

Completely useless for pc players and posted in completely wrong place.
PLEASE CLOSE THAT THREAD!

Oh my god! I've just realised how my entire life is a lie! Why do I spend time on football manager oh god oh god

oO)

have you noticed its always the users that get slated for their own useless threads who stick up for idiots who make idiot threads like this, they should maybe start their own idiot forum and post useless threads all day long on their iphones :D

dude, tone down with the insults, it means nothing coming from an immature little chav sitting on his iphone at starbucks or the library, read the rules of the forums that is why people like us say things like this as people like you dont take the time to abide by the rules set out by the moderators of the forums to prevent useless **** like this wasting their time in closing it :D

I.e: Use the search function

LOL!!
quote of the day!!

Back