This tactic working out very well for 2010

zalazar

Reaction score
hi im trying a new tactic out 4 defenders (2 wing backs) 2 central midfielders with action on defend 2 am l and r and 2 central strikers 4-2-4 system ,

im playing with barcelona my first fixtures spanish super cup 2legs against atlethic bilbao were 0-4 and 5-0 for me so a 9-0 aggragated win fixture after that was european super cup agains shakhtar was 4-1 for me aswell first league match against real madrid i won 1-0 aswell must admit i got a top team here but real has aswell so , ill post sum more later in the season for progress try it out and hope it works for you aswell it looks promising :D

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

btw how do i post a pic here any1 got an idea want to post my tactics screen here?

alt + f9 for screenshot, then when posting a message go to advanced at the bottom and then manage attachments and your screenshot should be saved under your football manager file

you can do a screen shot buddy,

what you do is press alt and f9 together during the game on the screen you want then come on here, post as normal (writing) and to attach the screen shot to ya post just click the paper clip. They should save to a SCREEN SHOT folder in c:/user/documents/FM2010 (were all FM data is i.e shortlists data) so simply browse for the screen shot you wish to attach and click the post quick reply as normal and bods ya uncle screen shot attached..!

hope this help

ty guys tryed it but it says invalid file , made the screenie then went to folder etc then uploaded and invalid file it said

This kind of failed seeing as there is no tactic.

lol very true kinger

no offense its barcelona, i won la liga without making tactics i didnt move arrows or sliders or anything

well i cant seem to get pics on forum invailed files etc ,But the tactic works splended 3.9 goal average a game and 0.5 goal average against .
Luket123 its the 3th picture you posted on your link but the central midfielders have arrows back instead of 1 forward otherwise you´ll get to many goals against.

Ps. if sum1 can tell me why the pics wont upload tell me pls its a hmtl file

Last edited: