This years addition is the most frustrating yet.

• Thread starter Thread starter sefiruso
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

sefiruso

Reaction score
I'd have hoped they might have fixed or added an option to have a realistic ME i can't handle missing 5-10 one on ones every game, players like Aguero, Silva, Nasri, Ballotelli and Hulk miss multiply simple chances every game. Now i know from previous games SI have let it be known this was to make the games more fun and action packed. It does not do this for me it makes it annoying and unrealistic.

Point in hand .. I am a Manchester City fan btw not just after an easy game but first season was going fine 20 goals more then any other team in the PL only one loss then even with all the missed chances i was doing ok winning games 2-3 nil some very annoying close games 2-1 after having in total according to the detailed match stats over 50 chances ... i hate this feature i could just about handle only scoring 1 or 2 clear cut chances out of 9-10 but 2 goals from 50 chances **** me having 30-40 shots. Well to the point i guess last 12 games the AI GK's have turned super human 8 games a GK has not played under an 8.50 even winning 5-0 VS Sunderland Gordan played a 9:10 i had 43 shots 27 on target ..... Now i have lost to Wigan 9.70 rating drew with Villa 9.10 rating lost to Leverkusen had two 1-0 wins and 2 1-1 draws again with GK's all playing over 8.50.

What the **** is this Manchester City VS a GK it's not fun nor is it realistic it feels incredibly scripted players missing from just inside the six yard box all one on ones hit right at the keeper it's like the game has gone nah sorry your not gonna win the PL this season deal with it.

Anyways **** it rant over the game is great all except the ME which is a non improvement from last year well apart from the crowd looking better. Gk's can win games but not every fecking week and not when you have so many clear easy chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back