Scruffer23

Reaction score
I know it's early days but has anyone found a wonderkid striker yet

Babacar at Fiorentina has been stand-out for me.

Kuki - I believe he has a -9 potential.

Checkout Facundo Colidio and Maximiliano Romero.
Theres also Andre who plays for SAN that always shows as high potential on my save but never seems to progress quickly at the clubs hes at

Forgot to mention Colidio can be got as compensation at start of the game

Maximilian Eggestein is -9 this year, he is a potential dybala.

Bremen were relegated in the first season on my save. Eggestein has unperformed in 2.Bundesliga and is now listed. I am thinking of bringing him in but he is a bit of a risk.

Dolberg is outperforming Zivkovic in my Ajax save in the second half of 1. season and has 23 goals in 27 games(including 11 as a substitute) and 14 goals in 18 Eredivise games(10 as a substitute). Still early days but very promising indeed.

trust me on eggestein! if you start the game any they ask anything over 40mil to buy him he is basically a god. (cause this means he has super high potential) he is basically dybala 2.0

trust me on eggestein! if you start the game any they ask anything over 40mil to buy him he is basically a god. (cause this means he has super high potential) he is basically dybala 2.0

What position do you play him?

johannes eggestein not maximillian

moise kean at Juve can be got for compensation too

Facundo Colidio looks rather good. Can pick him up for 2.2m in the second/third season.