Thought I'd better say Hello!

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 972

CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
I've been on the site for a couple of days now, and thought I'd better say hello! I've ordered FM 2010 and it should arrive tomorrow, and am looking forward to playing it!

Hello, Welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay and make sure you make full use of the download section, as it will make your game's alot more fun having all the logos and player faces. :)

Welcome to the forums, if you need any help or advice, feel free to ask in the appropriate section.

Thanks everyone :)
Dunc, I'll try my best with Downloads, but am not the biggest computer whizz, hopefully it'll be easy enough to understand though!

Oh, and I may use some editing stuff if I can, just to see what kind of things I can do :)

Thanks everyone :)
Dunc, I'll try my best with Downloads, but am not the biggest computer whizz, hopefully it'll be easy enough to understand though!

Oh, and I may use some editing stuff if I can, just to see what kind of things I can do :)

Luckily because the site is so amazing, it comes with simple, coherent instructions so you can barely fail to do it correctly :)

Welcome mate, abit late to order FM10 though? FM11 will be out in a few months..

Better to get FM10 on the cheap and see if he likes it before shelling out for FM11. :)

And the best thing to do about download, IMO, is use the Game addons at the top of the page. Has all the best download to increase the realism and fun of the game .

Thanks again Dunc, and Tony, I'm buying FM 2010 for about £10, after playing the demo I couldn't wait for however many months it is! I have alittle experience in the iPod Touch version, but from what I understand, this is much more about tactics!

Back