Thread aimed at managers of Arsenal F.C.

• Thread starter Thread starter Fleckster
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleckster

Reaction score
This is a thread for managers of Arsenal Football Club (hence the title of the thread). This is a place for managers to dicuss players, transfer fees, tactics, successes etc:P

1. Wrong place
2. Already a thread for Successes
3. already a couple of threads on players
4. Alot of Tactics threads out there to do with arsenal

Apart from that its fine.

Why couldn't you just say 'please help me with Arsenal!'?

would this thread not limit the number of different threads created for different subjects though?:S

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

and because i dont need help for arsenal:L its just a general thread for arsenal:D

Is it like an Arsenal Team Discussion Thread? I do see the point of the thread if it is. :)

Hey I tried to do a discussion thread for the premier league and it got closed cos people thought it would be 'spammed'

yes dan it is an arsenal discussion thread:D the reason its in the players section is mostly because it will be players that are mainly discussed:) i think there should be more threads like these aimed at specific teamsXD

wow. i leave the site for a month and the place gets spammed to **** by members i've never seen before...classy. XD

...Dont sell Diaby, let him develop and play him as a Box to Box Midfielder.

wow. i leave the site for a month and the place gets spammed to **** by members i've never seen before...classy. XD

...Dont sell Diaby, let him develop and play him as a Box to Box Midfielder.

Well now you have seen me and im not really a spammer just said something related to the topic and I'm a spammer?

Well now you have seen me and im not really a spammer just said something related to the topic and I'm a spammer?
He didn't say it was you did he, infact he didn't point out anyone in particular.

Read his post first.

This is pretty pointless tbh, the sticky threads cover all this sort of stuff, you don't need a thread dedicated to just one team, use the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back