Ticket prices

• Thread starter Thread starter maxxie
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

maxxie

Reaction score
Is there a way to edit ticket prices with the FMRTE? My teams rep has skyrocketed in about five seasons and prices barely go up at all each season. It's ridiculous.

Is there a way to edit ticket prices with the FMRTE? My teams rep has skyrocketed in about five seasons and prices barely go up at all each season. It's ridiculous.

Checking....give me 5 minutes.

Doesn't seem to be mate. Are you filling the stadium? Because If your board expands it then that might cause your ticket prices to rise.

Last edited:
Nah were not filling it yet but average attendance has gone from 21,000 to 39,000 in 5 seasons. Stadium holds 52,000 but we dont own it so we cant expand. So i guess if my board follows basic economics that should mean that prices should go up pretty quick after that :)

Ok Cool thanks

It sound like you don't need to expand but need to spend less as your income is extraordinary because you should be able to get by on 39,000 tickets per game.

Actually my income isnt a problem. I was just curious as to why the ticket prices werent going up very much.

Back