ive played it, its good might take a while to get to the premier tho XD

I'm dowloading it know, also downloading the kits and logo's for it

It's awesome, got FC United of Manchester 1st place in the table. Are promotions not working yet though?

Oh boy, the yellow and red cards are flying like no other, I don't know how long I can take this

kenrry10 I found them on sortitousi they only have one set on new kits for this season the rest are last years and the logo pack I found has most of the teams, but it is better than none cause I hate how it looks without logos and stuff lol. If i find a better set of them I will let you know

Oh boy, the yellow and red cards are flying like no other, I don't know how long I can take this

Really? My team has like the least bookings in the league and I haven't had a red card 1/4 of the way through the season. Maybe it's my tactic style.

I know what you mean, 7 games in and 4 red cards already..tackling is set to normal and everything :p

This is not full version, and is not finished. There are reported bugs which people they will fix. If you are going to download this, don't get into a serious save yet. Wait for full version with tier 11 added and no bugs.