Tijani Belaid

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone's seen this guy yet, but he's a class youngster. Fairly cheap, and a nice set of stats. I've only bothered to check him up one season in, and his stats didn't seem to have improved much. Also, he's not exactly multi-talented, but he has some fairly mean technical attributes and packs an awesome long shot and freekick.

I've used him once or twice on an old Villa save, and he's a useful attacking mid. Just don't rely on him to do anything else. Every time he tackles, he channels Paul Scholes.

If anyone has got a screenie of him later on in his career, it'd be great to see.

View attachment 57905

I had him for one of my lower league Italian saves on FM09. Was great technical player, got free kicks and long shot goals. But he was a streaky player. Sometimes he would disappear for a couple weeks, then bang a goal in or get an assist.

Just came across him after Frankie mentioned him, looks quality, not sure if he's Man City quality though :P

Signed him for my Celtic, and he's amazing. The long shots he bangs in!

6tijanibelad.png

View attachment 99619

2015-16 season.

Been playing Ukrainian football for sometime with Metalist Kharkiv ever since they signed him on a free transfer three years back.I think the fact that he wasn't nurtured and trained well lead to his downfall and eventually found himself outside of European clubs' radars.

Now,at the age of 28 and just over two years away from gaining Ukrainian citizenship,Tijani Belaid is a lost cause.

Back