hape

Reaction score
I've tried various tiki taka tactics that's been released but none seems to work on the new patch. It's like the engine despises possession football.

I myself have tried to replicate Barcelonesque-football, and what it all seem to have in common is that the defence leaks as ****. Also, all the possession tactics i've tried has only worked with Barcelona.

Before the new patch I used kuns tiki taka tactic and It worked wonders. I believe it was the best tactic out there for us that love beautiful possession-styled tactics. But after some changes in the ME, possession based football is dead.

Does SI hate tiki taka, or is it just the ME that's **** in this years FM?

Tiki-taka doesn't work and in real life already :D

I know that it doesn't work in reality, so I guess SI tried to be as realistic as possible when releasing the new patch :D

No but seriously, I see a huge advantage to all the counter tactics that's been created. I've only had success with them, but it's so boring to watch. :p

Only idiots says that it dosent work in real life. In the Spain game, the defenders suckt a lot and Casillias made more than 3 BIG fails. Did you even see Xavis pass to silva? Its the tiki taka that does it :)

Well, its true that Spain sucked in that game but if you look overall in todays football most teams have learned how to defend against tiki taka. Many teams have adopted a similar style as Real Madrid.

Counter attacking football is the new trend. It's not just the underdogs that use that kind of tactic, more and more top teams use it.