Tiki Taka Juve 14.2

• Thread starter Thread starter zakiii
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 7K

zakiii

Hello,

I think that i create really good possession tactic. Works for my Juventus. I like have a lot possession, I played that in Fm 12 and 13, but in this version I've always have a big problem with defence. After many tweaks i think i found it. I copied formation from Kun Tiki taka. But changed some details.

I hope that tactics will work for all of you.

Tactic:
View attachment 454614

Results:
View attachment 454628

Table:
View attachment 454617

Match Stats:
View attachment 454624View attachment 454625View attachment 454620View attachment 454621View attachment 454630

I can't believe more people haven't commented on this tactic. I have used your home and away tactics in my Nottingham Forest save. I was half way through my second season and found my team were performing to inconsistently in the Premiership. Used your formations with a couple of tweaks and it has settled my side. I have changed the front 3 players to Defensive wingers and a defensive striker all in the support role and it has worked wonders. The players press high up the pitch and I have beaten Liverpool home and away, Arsenal at home, Man City at home and lost 2-1 to United at Old Trafford but I dominated possession and was unlucky to lose.

Back