tiki taka

• Thread starter Thread starter RaduSelea
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5K

RaduSelea

Reaction score
A 4-4-2 formation with providing a lot possesion and many shoots playng an atractive football. Passing the ball from one or two touches.Match Preparation: high teamworkthe left wing must be a good dribler( players like c.Ronaldo, messi, etc)the MCR must have long shots atribute.Please test it and tell me what do you think. Also feel free to improve it :DDOWNLOADGirlShare - Download 4-4-2 tiki taka (CFR Cluj, Aug 2011).tacI'll post more screenshots soon.Hf!

The updated tactic; Dlonload link: http://www.girlshare.ro/3682197.2

Last edited:
Shouldnt of name it tiki taka as you will get lots of twats telling you about how tiki taka works and all the ****.

:)). Now I put the MCR on long shots training. Hope they will score some gols now from long distances :)

useful raikan. thank you. I'll try some of thoose hints and I'll see the effects ont the tactic.

wow. I made few changes and seems that I score more goals. I'll post some screenshots later

Better results and better passing games. I'll also upload the tactic with these changes

I saw on raikan's threat that he used a 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3 tactic with 2 cms and 1 amc so I changed my formation to a 4-2-3-1 asymmetric formations and the passing improoved a lot :X. Also I put all the players on support duty excepting the two central defenders. The two screenshots are just from the first match with the tactic. I think there will be better results after 1-2 matches.

The match with vointa sibiu came after two matches with the asymmetric tactic.

Last edited:
Back