Tiki Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For all things Tiki Taka post here!!

View attachment 267629
Above is my finest result in terms of both goals and Highest passing total!! post your best result and an explination of how and why your team plays Tiki Taka? We shall not talk about my tactic as thread will be closed instantly just like my other two! the last one closed for no apperant reason!

Hopefully we can collect some ideas about Tiki Taka and how to implement even more short sharp passes that result in goals!!

What PPM's do you look for?

Also I take it that you set CF to very low?

For all things Tiki Taka post here!!

View attachment 267629
Above is my finest result in terms of both goals and Highest passing total!! post your best result and an explination of how and why your team plays Tiki Taka? We shall not talk about my tactic as thread will be closed instantly just like my other two! the last one closed for no apperant reason!

Hopefully we can collect some ideas about Tiki Taka and how to implement even more short sharp passes that result in goals!!

Closed because you're posting it in the wrong sub-forum. Post it in the tactics thread.

Closed because you're posting it in the wrong sub-forum. Post it in the tactics thread.
cool but at some point i was going to update that season about west ham! and then how im doing in the premier league! till every man and his dog kept posting about the tactic! anyway all in the past this is now purely a discussion on Tiki Taka.

he was talking about his 'story' that was never really a story, more a thread based on the tactic he was using... and the other one was the fact that he was forcing members to complete survery's so that he would make money from everyone wanting to use his tactic.. which is not allowed and frankly quite pathetic... that is why they were closed!

I still don't understand why you just do not upload your tactic like a normal human being via Fm-base or Mediafire or something.. its beyond me...

He is just trying to compete with everyone, mainly my discussion thread regarding possession football which I made like 8 months ago and have not updated! its sad and pathetic...

he was talking about his 'story' that was never really a story, more a thread based on the tactic he was using... and the other one was the fact that he was forcing members to complete survery's so that he would make money from everyone wanting to use his tactic.. which is not allowed and frankly quite pathetic... that is why they were closed!

I still don't understand why you just do not upload your tactic like a normal human being via Fm-base or Mediafire or something.. its beyond me...

He is just trying to compete with everyone, mainly my discussion thread regarding possession football which I made like 8 months ago and have not updated! its sad and pathetic...
Compete?? lol i created this thread to talk about tiki Taka passing not possesion!! dont have to compete with your thread as it has no bearing on possesion or passing as your OP is not only shocking but actually gives tips that lose possesion!!! plus if i posted anything on your thread you would cry like a baby! the other day i had three posts all regarding possesion on your thread and you cried ahh my thread is being taken over!!! if your so touchy about filling out a survey then tough luck for you!!

that was his post in my thread earlier this morning ;)

just realized how bad your grammar and spelling is as well....
Didnt know everything had to be of publishing quality!! Honestly get a life mate. Just saw your sweet and short got lowest on the Massive tactic test thread! Suppose that was inevitable as it was your possesion tactic! ;)

I may not be a moderator or the understudy of the now-unemployed Pep Guardiola, but let's face it, I AM FLAWLESS. So here's some advice - live and let live. Some tactics work for people, some don't. People make their own tactics and win ****. I happen to think my tactic is good. But don't go around claiming it's better than some of the ones I see here. It's a short FM-playing life. Make it a joyous one for everyone. You never know, tomorrow you might meet a girl and then your FM career is over. Or you might be getting married tomorrow. Or you might be having kids tomorrow. Or your parents may ground you tomorrow. Or you might get hit by a bus tomorrow. Spread the joy baboons, spread the joy!

Didnt know everything had to be of publishing quality!! Honestly get a life mate. Just saw your sweet and short got lowest on the Massive tactic test thread! Suppose that was inevitable as it was your possesion tactic! ;)

yet with the EXACT SAME DATABASE used for that test was used for this test by Willi, the creator of it and my possession tactic won 2 out of 3 tests and came in 6th in the other.... hmmm.... feel like a tool much?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...g/97738-fm12-tactic-testing-championship.html

239372d1334516666-fm12-tactic-testing-championship-tactic-testing-championship-overview_-stages-.png

239373d1334516668-fm12-tactic-testing-championship-tactic-testing-championship-overview_-stages-2.png

239374d1334516669-fm12-tactic-testing-championship-tactic-testing-championship-overview_-stages-3.png

yet your tactic still bummed out on the other test that i saw! now your just posting **** for the fun of it! anything to add to Tiki Taka oh yeah i forget your tactic only works against ****** teams like partizan! a league two team could beat them lad!

Oh, my beautiful message is falling on deaf ears. Sometimes a good hard-drive crash is all it takes to realize that Football Manager is just a GAME. Spread the joy!

Right, I think it's time you were perma banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back