Tim Krul

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4K

woody3011

Reaction score
I have just signed another goal keeper as my second n third choice keepers werent developing quick enough.
I was shocked when I compared the new GK with my current number 1 Tim Krul
I know Krul has a -9 potential and has been my first choice for 4 seasons, and has been brilliant but i never realised how much he had improved
View attachment 69404
View attachment 69405

View attachment 69412View attachment 69411

That is Tim Krul about a year later from your picture. You'll see that he looked like he was going to be first team and become a great goalie in the first year of the Premier League but Krul got injured halfway through his second season in goal and Forster was better in the end. He couldn't compete with Forster and with Ustari coming in his value dropped dramatically. Sold him to Man City for £700,000 in the end where he has done nothing.

I bought him on FM09 all the time. A great Goalie TBH.

The New goalie bought from chelsea for 2.3 mill, bargain when i think about it, has anyone signed him before or heard of him for that matter
View attachment 69417
Third choice, apparently a wonder kid but how could i drop Krul lol
View attachment 69418

Krul and Delac are number 1 for holland and croatia respectively

All 3 of those keepers are top wonderkids. All you need is Areola and Lung Jr and youve probably got the full set!

You should maybe sell one off eventually and you'l get a nice fee.

Have you got a screenie of Krul's history?

Cheers. :)

Cheers mate. :)

He looks pretty awesome.

This guy and Hugo Lloris make me rage. They always seem to get an 8.0+rating against me. My team can score on almost every other keeper at will. But these two GAAH

Back