Time for a change?

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfc345
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 864

bcfc345

Reaction score
I started as Rangers and was buzzing to win a few trophies but after a season I had the chance to manage my favourite team Birmingham as I thought I had earnt it I decided to take it, I'm now in my 5 season and I think I want a change, I done well and got in Europe but I'm thinking take the man city or Chelsea job if it comes along for a season or two

This leads to my main question... Has anyone left a club then returned a few years later?? Like I think I will want to come back to blues in a couple of years, think I will get the job as my reputation is pretty good??

I did the San Marino challenge and got them topside and won ECC eventually...got bored and decided to bring FC United all the way up...San Marino won't even sell me players at the same price as other teams offer, yet they named their stadium after me. We have a love/hate relationship. I'll try to apply for the job again after work and let you know the outcome.

Haha ok sound I just don't wanna leave and then get stuck not being able to take over lasted in time, I'm just getting a bit bored of having no money so was gonna go elsewhere for a few years ...

I took Huddersfield from league 1 to the premiership and then to the champions league. The united job opened up after my 4th season in charge, couldn't pass that up.

Still hoping I'll get to manage them again, but the new manager is running the club to the ground.

Back