Time limit to build a new stadium?

• Thread starter Thread starter ergfo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2K

ergfo

Reaction score
Hi I am playing Eastleigh and I am currently in my ninth season. After my first season winning promotion too BSP, my board decided to build a new stadium and it was completed in 2015. It started on 6500 seats and I have expanded it to it's maximum of 13500. I am currently in my third season in the PL and I am struggling to build up the reputation of the club because of the small stadium. I saw on a FM12 board that someone said, there is a time limit of twenty years before you can request the board to build a new stadium. Please tell me that it is different in FM13?

Thanks in advance :)

Yer it's an absolute pain in the **** I have the problem every year

Out of interest how big was eastleighs ground before your new one??

Last edited:
The stadium Eastleigh start out with is only 2300 with 175 seats, the problem is that the stadium is not owned by Eastleigh, this forces the board to build a new one as soon as possible. When you get a new stadium when your average attendance is only 2-3000 the best you can hope for really is 13500 at its maximum

Having the same issue with my Shrewsbury save. Infuriating.

The stadium Eastleigh start out with is only 2300 with 175 seats, the problem is that the stadium is not owned by Eastleigh, this forces the board to build a new one as soon as possible. When you get a new stadium when your average attendance is only 2-3000 the best you can hope for really is 13500 at its maximum

I did have this problem you should ask board to buy the stadium then expand it as much as you can and then ask for a new one then hopefully it will have a bigger capacity

Back