Timothee Kolodziczak: Good prospect or a bust?

• Thread starter Thread starter Reggaezal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1K

Reggaezal

Reaction score
The genie scout shows that he is not a good player, but i have many friends who have turned this frenchmen into a player that lillian thuram would be proud of, is he a good prospect or is he just a bust?

In my friends save, (non edited) He has 18 acceleration 17 pace, 16 crossing 16 positioning and etc, his value is around 32m(pounds) and he is on a 70,000 a week contract playing for Real madrid, his age is 24 though, my friend is in his 9th season and timothee looks better than ever.

Bonus Q: Are all young players who show the slightest potential a candidate of excellency if brought under the right training and club, or are they just lucky that they turn out good?

hes nota regen. hes a young french left back, starts the game aged 16

I always sign him when I'm with Arsenal and looking to sign a few youth players. I've never actually seen him fully developed yet though, but currently i'm in 2010-2011 with Arsenal, and he's out on loan with Reggina in Serie A, playing week in week out, so I have high hopes for him.

i pretty much have no use for him (always love to manage united and fabio/evra have my left flank tied down for about 8+seasons) but i keep buying him. into 2020 now and not much has changed in his stats but he is pretty fast and has got about 25 assists to his name in his 8 years of rotation and etc. will post up screenies soon.

I will see if I have a screen of him.:)

Back