I

iNickStuff

Tinga
DMC, MC

picture.php

View attachment 109844

Luis Otavio Santos de Araujo, or commonly known as Tinga, starts off at Brazilian outfit Ponte Preta and becomes a great midfielder for any team during the late-2010's. Labelled as the next Zinho in his description, should be bought quickly in one's game and developed through the academy, with closely-watched training and the occassional games to give him experience. In time, Tinga is known to develop unusual abilities that become awfully helpful in the future and, with that, is able to fill other roles, should he be retrained. It is also worth noting that, when picking up Tinga, the issues of work permits may come into force, and thus, may have to wait awhile before you can get him on a transfer. Should that not be a problem, pocketing him for less than one and a half million is the main fee your looking at.

Name: Luis Otavio Santos de Araujo (Tinga)
D.O.B: 12/10/1990
Nationality: Brazilian
Position: Central midfielder

Strengths: Creativity, Passing, Long shots, Marking
Weaknesses: Natural Fitness, Stamina, Tackling, Teamwork

Description: Midfielder
Personality: Spirited
Media Comparison: Labelled the next Zinho

Suggested roles: Deep-Lying Playmaker, Supporting Central Midfielder

View attachment 109847

In the future:

View attachment 109845

Aged 27, eight years into the future in the 2017-18 season, playing currently for German side FC Schalke. An important player for die Konigsblauen, the Brazilian has become a mainstay figure and the heart of the Schalke midfield, earning him the status of being indispensable. Valued at £6.25million, the cultured midfielder, although only has one cap to his name on international level for the Brazilian national team, earns a huge wage in £63,000, which expires at the end of the 2021-22 season.

View attachment 109846

Prior to his £9.5million move to Germany, Tinga played in Switzerland and Holland, learning the ropes of the trade in European football and becoming more and more of a bigger product. Being at quite a tender age, his experiences in the top-flight of Swiss and Dutch football was a great thing for the midfielder, in which he would make his step-up to one of the most competitive leagues in Europe - the German Bundesliga.

Playing Tinga:

View attachment 109848

The best way I have found to play Tinga is this way. The supporting central midfielder role with custom sliders, allowing high amounts of creativity, the ability to roam from one's position and attack with the others when either on the counter attack or just in open play. Of course, the need to improve on his stamina and natural fitness to cater for the need to close down the whole pitch would be prioritised, but however, along these lines, you will find that playing Tinga in a supporting central midfielder role will get the best out of him.

He gets quite good. Only had him once, he was average so I sold him.

Nice find mate, doesn't look like his stats improve dramatically, but he looks like he can be a good player for most medium level sides. Like that he is creative despite being a natural DM.. Though a little on the small side, doesn't look like he'll win too many aerial challenges, other than that looks good - a little like Denilson of Arsenal..

Yeah, he's not the best, but he would flourish with mid-table clubs.

He's a good talent.
(wasn't there a thread about that player before?That's odd that it's the first.I've seen him lots of months ago)

Thought this thread was about Johnny HeiTinga :'(

Good player had a few times, good for mid-high prem teams.

yah, turns into a good player, Juventus normally get him, on most of my shortlists, im sure with the correct guidance he can become quite the player, I have never had him though... :)