Tipton Town-The road to Glory

Reaction score
I decided to download an add on which gave me all 12 tiers on England and decided to be Tipton Town as these are in the 9th tier and also want to do something amazing on this game. I've already started my 2nd season with them and comfortably won the league. And now I am about to start my 2nd season with them in the Evo Stik Premier D1S.

Ok at the moment, I'm halfway through the season and im in 2nd place but 6 points behind Consett who i beat earlier in the season. Julian Joachim has been a sensation for me so far this season and so has Tashan Adeyinka, two top strikers in the non leagues. Only problem is Adeyinka is injury prone, but on his day a class striker.

Now lets go for aumtomatic promotion!!!!

View attachment 243664View attachment 243665Season 2012/13 : Review

Northern Premier Division 1 South /Northern Premier Division 1 South progress/Northern Premier Division 1 South fixtures : Before the predictions I thought i'd only finish mid table at best. But at one point I went on a bad run and Consett were well ahead until i beat them and went on a 16 game unbeaten streak. I won they lost, they won I lost.. Such a good battle and with 1 game left, they were 2 points ahead and had a home game against 4th placed Ardley while I travelled away to Goole. And Adeyinka and Joachim who hasn't been as pleasing as the 1st half of the season scored while i won 2-1. But Consett had better GD so they only needed a draw but ended up losing and therefore I won the title and promotion.

Transfers : We bought in the likes of Zac Deeney, Kevin Mills, Graham McGuiness, Jamie Oliver, Anthony Furlonge, Semi Ajayi and Danny Kirkland. Zac Deeney being the pick there with his inspirational 16 year old performances.

Squad : Still without a LM, don't know why. Other than that, i'm pretty full, might need to sell a few fringe players.
Finances : In the red but not in danger

My views of the season… : Loads of ups and downs and after a poor pre season I weren't sure how I could challenge for the top but somehow climbing ahead of Consett at the last game of the season was exceptional
My aims for next season… : Mid table challenges, maybe promotion again.

Career Summary

Season Team League Position Achievements-------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 Tipton Town Midland Alliance 1st League Champions
2012/13 Tipton Town Northern Premier D1S 1st League Champions

Last edited:
Back