Title is in our hands - Ancelotti

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 766

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti feels his side are in a strong position to win the Premier League title after they demolish Stoke 7-0.

More...

yeah hopefully they will drop some points against liverpool

Reina is the best GK
Glen Johnson is the finest england RB
Carrager is one of the best CB
Insua is the best young LB
Mascha is the best DM
Gerrard is the best AM

Aquilani is the best 20M protected player,

Up the reds, for one week(6)

but if the past tells you anything the only player that chelsea struggle against is torres!!!

but if the past tells you anything the only player that chelsea struggle against is torres!!!

since his joined liverpool he has scored against us about 7 times so its a such a relief he isnt fit for the game and hopefully we can give another world class performance like yesterday

Reina is the best GK
Glen Johnson is the finest england RB
Carrager is one of the best CB
Insua is the best young LB
Mascha is the best DM
Gerrard is the best AM

Aquilani is the best 20M protected player,

Up the reds, for one week(6)

Omg, am I dreaming? I can't believe you just praised a half of Liverpool team! :O

Omg, am I dreaming? I can't believe you just praised a half of Liverpool team! :O

here something you never thought you would see.

Come on liverpool, ******* do a job of them. I will sing Y.N.W.A if you win, at the top of my voice

Liverpool have a very tough test in facing Chelsea.If they have Gerrard leading the line in captaincy and Babel playing instead of N'Gog,with Benayoun and Maxi,then they should be able to trouble Chelsea on the counter-attack.Mascherano and Lucas are good enough in midfield to trouble Lampard and his ability to supply the frontman that is Didier Drogba.

We should be able to beat Sunderland 1-0 and go away with the points,we just need to hope and pray that Chelsea don't win.

For the Chelsea game, I think Rafa will rest Gerrard, Carragher, Masch, and Kuyt. I'm pretty sure he knows we won't get 4th, which let's face it we won't, and I think he would rather keep them players fit and the At. Madrid game and try get to the final.

I will praise whole ******* day if they get at least a point and 3 days if they get 3 points. (6)

For the Chelsea game, I think Rafa will rest Gerrard, Carragher, Masch, and Kuyt. I'm pretty sure he knows we won't get 4th, which let's face it we won't, and I think he would rather keep them players fit and the At. Madrid game and try get to the final.
Depends how much Rafa doesn't like Manutd, and how much he values EL.

Depends how much Rafa doesn't like Manutd, and how much he values EL.

Depends if Rafa can use his head? Let's say we do win all of our EPL game? We still might not get 4th, and say we do field our 'Best' Team in all the EPL game? What's to say Gerrard, Carragher, Masch or Kuyt might not get injured, and then be out of the Europa League game's and that could cost us.

However if we rest key player's for the Europa League game's? We'll have more of a chance of winning it.

Depends if Rafa can use his head? Let's say we do win all of our EPL game? We still might not get 4th, and say we do field our 'Best' Team in all the EPL game? What's to say Gerrard, Carragher, Masch or Kuyt might not get injured, and then be out of the Europa League game's and that could cost us.

However if we rest key player's for the Europa League game's? We'll have more of a chance of winning it.

Well put, Liverpool aren't really playing for much anymore really. Well, Everton are in pretty good form and its still pretty interesting to see what Liverpool wouldn't do to still hold the most amount of titles.

We let Chelsea win as we hate man utd and dont wont them win the premier league. Rather chelsea win the legaue

I'm not sure it was in the winning contract that you would get spanked 7-0 ;)

i know most chelsea fans would rather play a fully fit and strong liverpool side just for the fact if they dont and we win it would be a nice little excuse for the utd fans to use. but personaly from me i couldnt give a **** what side they play just aslong as we win, the only liverpool player im concerned about is torres we will have the momentam going into this game also with a week off and liverpool playing thursday night i am well up for it UTC!!!!

Europa league second legs are this thursday right?

If liverpool get knocked out of that which could happen then they will have nothing to rest there key player for.:D

This kind of scenario has happened before as well i think in 95 when we needed liverpool to win for us to stand a chance and they did :D..............but we didn't win our game ¬_¬.

Back