Title race still open - Ancelotti

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 636

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manager Carlo Ancelotti insists Chelsea can be crowned Premier League champions despite dropping points at Blackburn.

More...

Well he won't say his team is ******. He is just stating the obvious really, they still have a game in hand.

Seriously **** off with the Chelsea threads, don't need to know about every single thing he says.

Of course they have a chance, stating the obvious there.

Yeah such a dumb statement and thread LOL

"Ancelotti has haircut"
It's only a matter of time before BBC Sport give that headline

They've got Portsmouth on Wednesday, which would put them 1 point behind us if they won, and they play us in 2 weeks. I'd say there out of the race personally, for the simple fact it is Portsmouth they are facing and Portsmouth. (H)

is it just me or does anyone else see no point about their being thread about every BBC headline? couldnt people just look on the website themselves? :S

wow who gives a **** what ancelotti thinks god next there will be threads about chelsea like

"drogba has a **** in local pizza hut" and "lampard goes to a cinema and doesnt buy popcorn"

BBC Sport, Stop posting needless ******* threads. Please !!!!!!!!

It's a news feed, so pleading with it achieves nothing.

Although I do agree that the forum might be better off without it. I sometimes want to make a match thread only for an automated one to be created in place of my masterpiece. :(

Then again, most threads (perhaps not recently) made by BBC Sport seem to be alright when they are match-related.

wow so many hatred posts haha. yes of corse we still have a chance but i dont think we will do it.

Well he won't say his team is ******. He is just stating the obvious really, they still have a game in hand.

Yes but if they win they are still a point behind

Seriously **** off with the Chelsea threads, don't need to know about every single thing he says.

Of course they have a chance, stating the obvious there.

your telling a bbc bot to **** off lol

wow who gives a **** what ancelotti thinks god next there will be threads about chelsea like

"drogba has a **** in local pizza hut" and "lampard goes to a cinema and doesnt buy popcorn"[/QUOTE]

that would be breaking news, fat ****!

although i agree, they are still in the race with a game in hand, win that and they are a point behind United.... although you have to come Old Trafford yet

"drogba has a **** in local pizza hut" and "lampard goes to a cinema and doesnt buy popcorn"[/QUOTE]

that would be breaking news, fat ****!

although i agree, they are still in the race with a game in hand, win that and they are a point behind United.... although you have to come Old Trafford yet

so amusing when you call him fat haha, aslong as he does the business on the pitch witch he does and plus covers the most gound for the club in majorty of games which he does then let him do what the **** he wants.

calm it down plz ladz i now the bbc is a **** but come on chill out yh

Back