Titus Bramble arrested

• Thread starter Thread starter GodCubed
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 875

GodCubed

Mod-ern Day Legend
Reaction score
Sunderland footballer Titus Bramble has been arrested after a woman was raped in a Newcastle hotel.

The Premier League defender and a second man were arrested at the Vermont Hotel early on Wednesday and are being questioned by detectives. The 29-year-old was arrested on suspicion of rape after a call was made to the police by a woman in her 20s.

Sunderland Football Club has so far not commented. Bramble joined the club from Wigan in the summer. A spokesman for Northumbria Police said two men, aged 29 and 30, were arrested on suspicion of rape.

Bramble has also played for Newcastle United and Ipswich.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wear-11387989

If this is true, what a disgrace to football.

Bramble has also been charged with impersonating a footballer.

^^^^)

As per it will be assumed a woman is out to make money after being spit roasted.

Possibly/probably the case.

what an idiot. after the career he has had I would have thought he would be thrilled to still be somehow be still playing in Premier League

what an idiot. after the career he has had I would have thought he would be thrilled to still be somehow be still playing in Premier League
eh? you dont actually know if hes done anything wrong yet

ooops misread it sorry. Thought it said he had been arrested because he raped a woman. My bad (A)

Not the reason I was expecting when I clicked the thread.

This is what the third time he has been arrested for rape. Thats an unlikely coincadence.

Back